Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Just got back from BWI Deluxe Room. Room 3257, great views. We saw several weddings and I will try to attach a short video of what I'm sure proved to be quite an expensive wedding:). It wasn't the only time a car drove the bride to the wedding pavilion. We saw an old Lincoln convertible but I couldn't find my phone quick enough.

Club staff was amazing as usual. Lene and Matthew did an amazing job of keeping things moving. The highlight of the week were 2 nights of shrimp scampi...it was amazing! Plenty of food every night. I love small deserts so the tarts were perfect to end the evening, along with a strong Kahlua and cream. I may or may not have enjoyed a bottle or 2 or 3 of the Riesling...took me a week to do it but someone had to take one for the team:)

Yes, the room was tired but the housekeeping staff made sure it was clean with plenty of towels and sundries... our room was refreshed every day!

Soft rant...the masking on/off got quite annoying by the end of the week. Hopefully by next Christmas the country will be in a better place. Rant over.

We're already book for next December and maybe by then, I'll get a handle on Genie + and LL. It's a learning process.
I can’t seem to post the video…dang.

We are headed to BWI on Wednesday. Yay! Can someone tell me if the coffeemakers in the room are Keurig brand?

Did you find this out? We're headed there next month and want to pack the correct coffee. We've stayed at BWV before, but never Inn side.

Can anyone there now confirm the locker rooms in the gym are still open during the construction?

Hey friends! Could anyone who is there now ask if the outdoor performers that have recently been on the boardwalk (the amazing singers, jumpropers) be there next week? We may plan a night to stay and watch! Thanks!!

Hey friends! Could anyone who is there now ask if the outdoor performers that have recently been on the boardwalk (the amazing singers, jumpropers) be there next week? We may plan a night to stay and watch! Thanks!!
The were out there Sunday night. Has been rainy to some extent every night since Until today. Beautiful night tonight but no one out there.

Did you find this out? We're headed there next month and want to pack the correct coffee. We've stayed at BWV before, but never Inn side.
They are regular coffee makers with supplied coffee filter packs, at least in the 1br we were in last month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter