Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Which rooms are closest to Luna Pool where I can just go down a simple set of stairs and be at the pool? Or what category to be near quiet pool? Is there a hot tub at the quiet pool. Lastly, is the Boardwalk view REALLY worth it?

Which rooms are closest to Luna Pool where I can just go down a simple set of stairs and be at the pool? Or what category to be near quiet pool? Is there a hot tub at the quiet pool. Lastly, is the Boardwalk view REALLY worth it?
Are you staying on the Inn side or Villas side? There are two quiet pools, one on each side.There is a hot tub by the Villas quiet pool, I don’t remember about the Inn side quiet pool.
Denise

Are you staying on the Inn side or Villas side? There are two quiet pools, one on each side.There is a hot tub by the Villas quiet pool, I don’t remember about the Inn side quiet pool.
Denise
I’ll be at villas- DVC.

I’ll be at villas- DVC.
Never stayed at boardwalk and just staying for a couple nights. My kids (who are teens) love just finding the stairway and heading to a pool nearby. Any suggestions for room numbers?

Never stayed at boardwalk and just staying for a couple nights. My kids (who are teens) love just finding the stairway and heading to a pool nearby. Any suggestions for room numbers?
Book a Pool/Garden view villa and request "view of Luna Park pool." Any room with that view will be near a stairway that will take your teens down to the pool. If you request "first floor," they won't even need the stairs - the pool will be right outside the patio door (although the door doesn't lock from the outside, so if you won't be staying in the room, they'll need to go down the hall to the exit door). Same if you want to be near the quiet pool, book P/G category and ask for view of quiet pool and first floor.

Click HERE for a map of the Boardwalk Resort. The DVC villas are on the left side, and T on the map is the Luna Park pool. You can see there are a lot of P/G view villas in the building curving around it! Below it, the rectangular pool is the quiet pool, and again there are a number of P/G view villas in that section.

Hello! Considering booking a trip at BWI in the next week. Could you tell me if the pool bar is open for meals, as well as what is and isn’t open for eating at this time?
Thank you in advance!

I’ve watched a few videos now and cannot seem to see. Is the only place to refill the mug located at boardwalk bakery? Do they have a station at the Luna pool?

Checked in last evening (Garden/pool view studio). Had requested a room overlooking the courtyard (I believe it’s called the village green?). Got our room assignment and they had us on the opposite side of the resort so I inquired about room availability in the area that we were hoping for. They were able to grant our request! I absolutely love our location! Room 5059 FWIW. Saw Epcot fireworks from our balcony last night. Spaceship Earth is peaking out on the horizon. Early this morning:
90BBA496-AEC7-48C2-920C-760A8FDE3585.jpeg

Just for information, this is what they had originally assigned us. Room 4006. This photo is courtesy of touringplans.com
0132874D-5DC9-480D-AEB8-08E12DB12E12.jpeg
Dan

Last edited:
I got to the bus stop at 6:30 am yesterday in order to catch the 6:45 bus. The Boardwalk CM said the bus would be there at 6:45, but it didn't show up. The first bus arrived at 7:05. It put us a bit behind the crowd for FOP but we were off the ride by 8:02, so not too bad.

Checked in last evening (Garden/pool view studio). Had requested a room overlooking the courtyard (I believe it’s called the village green?). Got our room assignment and they had us on the opposite side of the resort so I inquired about room availability in the area that we were hoping for. They were able to grant our request! I absolutely love our location! Room 5059 FWIW. Saw Epcot fireworks from our balcony last night. Spaceship Earth is peaking out on the horizon. Early this morning:
View attachment 592471

Dan
I have stayed in that room, one of my favorites, great view and location!

I’ve watched a few videos now and cannot seem to see. Is the only place to refill the mug located at boardwalk bakery? Do they have a station at the Luna pool?
It’s been a few years since I’ve been there, Used to be able to refill at Belle Vue Lounge when it is open, also a good place for coffee in the morning. I believe it has reopened but not sure of the hours. There was a refill at the Leaping Horse Libations at the pool also.

Change of plans for mine. I am staying at a villa now.
Thanks to this thread for putting the bug into my head to triple check my reservation!

Jumping in on this thread again...favorite resort booked in January for the marathon

Lets geaux!!

InferiorPepperyBuck-max-1mb.gif

Just back from a lovely stay at BWI. Our room was sparkling clean and so comfortable. I had thought we'd miss daily housekeeping but it ended up not bothering us at all. There always seemed to be housekeeping staff in the hall when we left in the morning and during our afternoon break so it was easy to ask for more of what we needed be it towels or toiletries. We missed Flying Fish but tried Trattoria and really enjoyed the swordfish dish. The new ice cream shop was so good, no wait during our afternoon break but we did noticed lines in the evening. Absolutely loved the convenience of walking to EPCOT and DHS now more than ever! Really appreciate all the great info on this thread as we were planning. Thanks all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter