Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

True. But I think the waiting on line aspect of the skyliner trip might be a bit overblown. The waiting tends be pretty minimal compared to other transportation means.
Definitely - waits for the Skyliner are negligible compared to boats and buses. That's why I think we'll probably consider the Skyliner when we want to go from BWV to DHS, unless we're leaving from the far end of BWV near the tennis courts (halfway to DHS). If we're traveling between Epcot and DHS, we'll definitely take the Skyliner, except for the rare instance when we're leaving the IG and a Friendship is ready to board - even then I think we're likely to take the Skyliner!

We are staying at BWV for 8 nights in June with our 2 years old son. We will have a stroller. We thinking about room request with member service, what room or area would be the best if we dont want to stay far away from an elevator or the lobby but not so much noise from the pool ? I think the area at the Boardwalk Entrance is called Village Green?

It will be our First BWV Stay.

We have booked a Deluxe Studio Garden/Pool View.

Thanks

We are staying at BWV for 8 nights in June with our 2 years old son. We will have a stroller. We thinking about room request with member service, what room or area would be the best if we dont want to stay far away from an elevator or the lobby but not so much noise from the pool ? I think the area at the Boardwalk Entrance is called Village Green?

Thanks
Village Green will give you the opposite side from the pool area. So you'll be looking out at the grassy area between the Inn and the Villas towards the boat dock. That's a good choice.

Thanks

We had the exact room you describe on the 4th floor, but it was a pool view and we never heard any noise from the pool. But if you are concerned the Village green side looks great.

So we’ve not been impressed with our current YC water view club level experience. Info in Club level thread but suffice it to say that the CL food offerings leave a lot to be desired. Love the resort and the CL and front desk staff are awesome, as well as the fresh room but even that’s not enough to have us stay again, at least not until they up their CL food stuffs.

We’re already booked for a BWI garden view suite/cottage in April, our first time at the cottages. If not for a brief computer glitch for AP holders, we’d still not be staying at the cottages:). I just cancelled our YC CL water view stay scheduled for early December 2020 and replaced it with a BWI deluxe room CL. BWI is in dire need of a refurb and that includes more ventilation in the CL room but I know we won’t be disappointed in the CL offerings:). Looking forward to Kerry CM review of their current BWI cottage stay!

Village Green will give you the opposite side from the pool area. So you'll be looking out at the grassy area between the Inn and the Villas towards the boat dock. That's a good choice.

Thank you

I have made a request with member service for a room looking at the village green on an upper floor. hope to get something in this area

So we’ve not been impressed with our current YC water view club level experience. Info in Club level thread but suffice it to say that the CL food offerings leave a lot to be desired. Love the resort and the CL and front desk staff are awesome, as well as the fresh room but even that’s not enough to have us stay again, at least not until they up their CL food stuffs.

We’re already booked for a BWI garden view suite/cottage in April, our first time at the cottages. If not for a brief computer glitch for AP holders, we’d still not be staying at the cottages:). I just cancelled our YC CL water view stay scheduled for early December 2020 and replaced it with a BWI deluxe room CL. BWI is in dire need of a refurb and that includes more ventilation in the CL room but I know we won’t be disappointed in the CL offerings:). Looking forward to Kerry CM review of their current BWI cottage stay!
I am loving it! I posted pictures on the CL thread. The suite is huge and so quiet. I don’t mind the distance to the lounge at all. The fridge in the room is much larger than the ones in a regular room and we have it well stocked with juices and water from the lounge. Love being able to go sit by the quiet pool and right back to the room. We have one with a balcony off the bedroom and I am so glad. Love sitting on it. Any questions, please ask

I have probably an odd BWV question. It has been several years since we stayed here and I can’t even remember where our room was except that we walked forever, anyway, the bus ride took forever so we would get off at the Swan, I think, and walk over to Boardwalk. We are staying here this next trip and I’m curious if we do the same thing, if our room in on the swan dolphin end, is there a door there, an elevator? Even if there is a door, will we have to walk to the middle to find an elevator to get to our room if it’s above the first floor, I just haven’t stayed here enough to know! Thank you

I have probably an odd BWV question. It has been several years since we stayed here and I can’t even remember where our room was except that we walked forever, anyway, the bus ride took forever so we would get off at the Swan, I think, and walk over to Boardwalk. We are staying here this next trip and I’m curious if we do the same thing, if our room in on the swan dolphin end, is there a door there, an elevator? Even if there is a door, will we have to walk to the middle to find an elevator to get to our room if it’s above the first floor, I just haven’t stayed here enough to know! Thank you
There’s only one bank of elevators for the Villas side and another for the Inn side, unfortunately. There are doors and stairs at intervals along and at the ends of the hallways, if climbing stairs is an option.

There is a door and stairway at the very end of the hallway by the Attic and Jellyrolls, also at the end of the other hallways on the Villas side. There are also stairways at about the halfway points. The doors are locked at night so you need your room key or magic band to get back in. The only elevator is by the lobby.
Denise

Hey guys! Took a couple pictures as we passed through on the way to Ample Hills. The ginger bread house was pretty cool. I’m looking forward to staying here again next trip!!

Already told the wife we’re gonna bounce out the back gate of Epcot and head to Ample Hills next week, I hope it lives up to the hype, we’ve never been.

Already told the wife we’re gonna bounce out the back gate of Epcot and head to Ample Hills next week, I hope it lives up to the hype, we’ve never been.

Well...I usually stick to what I know and like. I don’t like change. However... that place smells SO amazing, I had to try something!! In the picture is the Ooey Gooey Butter Cake in a waffle bowl. It’s delicious!!! Highly recommend!!!! 😋

Well...I usually stick to what I know and like. I don’t like change. However... that place smells SO amazing, I had to try something!! In the picture is the Ooey Gooey Butter Cake in a waffle bowl. It’s delicious!!! Highly recommend!!!! 😋
The only ice cream that kinda beats Ample is the ice cream place in Epcot/France. I wouldn’t bother with beaches & cream...it’s Edys ice cream....you can get that at home!

That's the flavor I wanna try, just saw it I think on a DFB video, I'm keto so I'll skip the waffle bowl. No carbs in the ice cream right? Right? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter