Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

We are staying at BWV in September renting points. We have stayed on the BWI side before and loved it! Does anyone know about where the ice machines are? I've been looking for internal maps online but can't find anything. We would like to put ice in our water bottles each morning before we go to the parks. Thanks!
Usually they are near the trash rooms. There should be something in your room showing you where the ice machines are located.

LOL, And I'm counting down the days till they do. I love no carpet in the rooms.
It’s funny, because I’m usually all about removing hotel carpet. POFQ is my favorite Moderate and I love the redesign. But there’s just something about the BWI carpet . . .

On another note, I’m just over 30 days away from my first stay in the Villas!!! 😻😁❤️ I was a bit worried about wear in the roooms, but ultimately decided that the location can’t be beat. I can deal with a bit of scuffs and scrapes. I’m just so excited to share the magic of this Resort with my Mom!

It’s funny, because I’m usually all about removing hotel carpet. POFQ is my favorite Moderate and I love the redesign. But there’s just something about the BWI carpet . . .

On another note, I’m just over 30 days away from my first stay in the Villas!!! 😻😁❤ I was a bit worried about wear in the roooms, but ultimately decided that the location can’t be beat. I can deal with a bit of scuffs and scrapes. I’m just so excited to share the magic of this Resort with my Mom!
The last complete renovation was maybe only three or four years ago. So it shouldn't be bad at all.

Yay! I’m just about to book my first stay in BWI for late 2020!

We love a good view, so I’m opting for a standard water view instead of a few more $ for club level. We also love a good balcony, and it looks like from photos that the rooms in photos do have a balcony. Is that the case for all standard rooms, particularly water view?

Thanks, so excited! Never hurts to try!:thumbsup2

You're welcome! I agree, always worth a try ;).

Yay! I’m just about to book my first stay in BWI for late 2020!

We love a good view, so I’m opting for a standard water view instead of a few more $ for club level. We also love a good balcony, and it looks like from photos that the rooms in photos do have a balcony. Is that the case for all standard rooms, particularly water view?

You will love BWI! I'm no expert on BWI as I had my first (and so far only) stay at BWI last year, but I think all rooms have balconies. Hopefully others more familiar with the resort will verify that or correct me if I'm wrong. Enjoy the planning, hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Sun is shining today so I thought I’d share some room view pics. (Garden view)

354378E6-7271-4148-BD23-E466BD879440_zpsyzhefzwy.jpg

F42918BD-4AF8-4D6C-BBEA-37F89B3C21ED_zpsciqnxdmg.jpg

A72233AB-875C-489B-A701-D0CE5C8C5D0B_zpsqr9lsxs9.jpg

On an unrelated note, we ate at BOG last night for the first time in about 3 years and I really was disappointed by what this restaurant has become. Noisy, chaotic, downgraded food, and poor service. We won’t be going back. Such a shame compared to the nice dining experience it was before the changes.

How's the self-parking situation at BWI this summer since the parking fee has been enforced??

Hey guys! Wanted to post some pictures from our trip last week! We loved staying at BW, and will definitely be back! We loved our room, it was spacious and quiet. We had a (somewhat tree obstructed) view of the DVC pool. The walk was somewhat long back to our room, but we honestly didn’t mind it at all! The pools were great, the nighttime atmosphere at the Boardwalk was so much fun, and Ample Hills was our go-to place after we’d come back from HS or Epcot!! We are looking forward to staying here again!

BE772180-7553-4980-B66B-735C4889B509.jpeg4223236B-D7E0-4DC5-B7DE-DBDF264E4893.jpeg38F685E5-F0D7-48AA-BDA0-4659CF51A4E8.jpeg0AEE9697-65E8-4A39-B212-653E7CB5907D.jpeg91C36DA5-B3C8-4077-8E52-0DCC6705E87C.jpegB9EB425F-62C6-4140-B99C-90085D201C8C.jpeg9E483C8E-E711-450F-B892-401EE068CA1B.jpeg5ABE1B26-8FCE-485D-9A3D-C4DF0D8ECD0E.jpeg

We're going down on July 28!! We always, always, ALWAYS get BoardWalk view. The garden is beautiful, and the pool always looks fun (minus the creepy clown slide), but the BoardWalk view is something that's just so special. It really makes me feel immersed in the themeing, and there's nothing more fun than just watching the people walk below my room, and pretending I'm some early 20th century socialite, watching from my personal balcony the people strolling below, taking a moment of rest before I'm whisked away to my next dinner party.

I have a very active imagination, if you can't tell, LOL.

Hey guys! Wanted to post some pictures from our trip last week! We loved staying at BW, and will definitely be back! We loved our room, it was spacious and quiet. We had a (somewhat tree obstructed) view of the DVC pool. The walk was somewhat long back to our room, but we honestly didn’t mind it at all! The pools were great, the nighttime atmosphere at the Boardwalk was so much fun, and Ample Hills was our go-to place after we’d come back from HS or Epcot!! We are looking forward to staying here again!

Love the pics, thanks for sharing! Glad you had a great time and enjoyed BWI :goodvibes.

We're going down on July 28!! We always, always, ALWAYS get BoardWalk view. The garden is beautiful, and the pool always looks fun (minus the creepy clown slide), but the BoardWalk view is something that's just so special. It really makes me feel immersed in the themeing, and there's nothing more fun than just watching the people walk below my room, and pretending I'm some early 20th century socialite, watching from my personal balcony the people strolling below, taking a moment of rest before I'm whisked away to my next dinner party.

I have a very active imagination, if you can't tell, LOL.

Have a great trip :wizard:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter