Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Have you considered using a TA? *** (I use Holly) had a much better rate than AP. I am at BWI Dec 19-26 and my rate is 337.50, total 2362.50 for the 7 nights. I moved to BWI from Swan when I saw this. Unbelievable rate.

You’re saying a TA beats the AP rate? Hmmmmm. What room category is your 337.50 per night?
Standard? Waterview? Club level?

Standard. Their rate beats my AP rate every time. I booked WL for Aug 2018 with their labor day rate....and their rate is better than renting DVC, too. I was stunned.

Ok. Gotcha. I doubt a TA can beat the AP rate for the Deluxe Club Level room at BWI. Glad you’ve been able to save some $$$. Always a good thing:).

Got here this morning. Boardwalk was first stop on ME dropoff. Took us 53 minutes from when we first got into line at MCO until we walked in the lobby. They had our room ready at 1pm, even though we were at DS all afternoon. Better yet,we got the exact room we requested with a Touring Plans fax.

So far, its all magic. Loving our first stay as much as I thought I would.

Drop off order on ME changes all the time, presumably based on demand. We took it Sunday the 19th, around noon, and Boardwalk was second after one of the moderate resorts. Yacht and Beach were next.

We were very happy not to be last for a change. ;)

Drop off order on ME changes all the time, presumably based on demand. We took it Sunday the 19th, around noon, and Boardwalk was second after one of the moderate resorts. Yacht and Beach were next.

We were very happy not to be last for a change. ;)

Thanks--interesting--I had not heard of Boardwalk sharing Magical Express with any of the moderate resorts. In the past it's always been Beach and Yacht Clubs.

Thanks--interesting--I had not heard of Boardwalk sharing Magical Express with any of the moderate resorts. In the past it's always been Beach and Yacht Clubs.
Yes it depends on who needs to go where when you show up at DME. In July we stopped at CBR first then BW. After that they went to BC/YC.

We’ve used DME 8 times to get to BWI. More often than not, we’ve dropped off at CBR before getting to BWI. The first time, BWI was last; the last 2 times, BWI was first. I don’t believe you can count on any order.

....when we arrived at MCO and boarded our ME bus, it didn't make any stops at any of the Mods; however, returning to the airport, we only stopped at CBR. We didn't go to either BC or YC, so I'm guessing that ME had made their stops there already....

Hey Everyone. Trying to find a place to stay. 2 people, early august.

Whats the best DVC villa room to get here? Boardwalk view or lake?

Thanks

Hey Everyone. Trying to find a place to stay. 2 people, early august.

Whats the best DVC villa room to get here? Boardwalk view or lake?

Thanks

We prefer the pool/garden view category to the Boardwalk View, but it is really a matter of preference. Our favorite area is overlooking the village green area.

Heading to BWV on Saturday. So excited!

Do they have towels at the pool? I think yes but want to check

Yes, pool towels are available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter