Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

They were all stocked at the Big Blue Pool when we were there like 3 weeks ago. We did find that if there were a lot of people, or if they weren’t able to keep up with the clean towels during the day, that only one of the towel holders/containers may be in use, but we were able to find some every time.
Completely stocked last week and even if it wasn’t they would get you some they were very accommodating

I have early dinner reservations at Sebastian's Bistro (Caribbean Beach) on a Friday. Any idea how long it takes to get from AoA to CB? I assume the skyliner would be the best option?

I have early dinner reservations at Sebastian's Bistro (Caribbean Beach) on a Friday. Any idea how long it takes to get from AoA to CB? I assume the skyliner would be the best option?

Taking the Skyliner, you'll be at CBR within just minutes. So convenient!

5 minutes on the Skyliner and then easy 10 minute walk to Sebastian's.

Super easy and fun.

I’m a Pop Century girl but currently have a November reservation for a Little Mermaid room at AOA, unless a room at Pop becomes available. Does anyone have a room location recommendation? I know those buildings are farthest from the main hall, so what should I request if i want to be closest to the Skyliner? Or the buses? At Pop, I prefer a lake view.

I’m a Pop Century girl but currently have a November reservation for a Little Mermaid room at AOA, unless a room at Pop becomes available. Does anyone have a room location recommendation? I know those buildings are farthest from the main hall, so what should I request if i want to be closest to the Skyliner? Or the buses? At Pop, I prefer a lake view.
The only room requests we could make for our reservation online was either ‘close to bus stop’ or ‘king bed.’ We chose close to bus stop in hopes it will be one of the closer buildings. 🤷‍♀️

I would request Building 7. My son and his family have been in that building twice and he said their room at one of the All Star Resorts was way further away from everything than their rooms in that building. Building 7 is also on the lake side so it's closest to the Skyliner. You will have to call/chat with Disney (or your TA if you used one) to have this request added to your reservation as the options available on online check in don't include specific building numbers.

The only room requests we could make for our reservation online was either ‘close to bus stop’ or ‘king bed.’ We chose close to bus stop in hopes it will be one of the closer buildings. 🤷‍♀️

The room requests on the app are incomplete. There used to be many options (individual building numbers, individual floors, view, close to bus stops, etc.) but that changed many years ago (I think it's been at least 6 years now). Some of the options listed don't even necessarily apply to the resort they're being listed for. IT is aware of the issue but it hasn't been fixed. If you want to add a request, the best way to do it is to have your TA add it to your reservation or call/chat with Disney to do that. You can also fax it yourself (the fax number is listed somewhere in this thread...you could do a search) or use a faxing/messaging service for room requests like the one Touring Plans offers on their website.

Thanks for the room request advice! I plan on using the Touring Plans room request service, so I guess I’m all set! 😀

Can anyone tell me how much milk is? We arrive on Sunday but we arrive at like 9:30pm at MCO; my brother and his girlfriend are staying with us in a Nemo suite and will be there a lot earlier than we will (4:00pm-ish).

We would like them to grab some milk for our son (he'll be turning 3 while we're there!!!!) for the room but would like to know the cost so I can Venmo them ahead of time. We aren't sit down breakfast people and we are bringing some stuff with us food-wise, so we would like to have milk for the next day ready to go!

ETA: I'm gonna also ask, with H20 being taken away I'm assuming there's still shampoo and soap being offered? we we're hoping to not pack any...AND what's the current mug offering/price? Thank you!

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me how much milk is? We arrive on Sunday but we arrive at like 9:30pm at MCO; my brother and his girlfriend are staying with us in a Nemo suite and will be there a lot earlier than we will (4:00pm-ish).

We would like them to grab some milk for our son (he'll be turning 3 while we're there!!!!) for the room but would like to know the cost so I can Venmo them ahead of time. We aren't sit down breakfast people and we are bringing some stuff with us food-wise, so we would like to have milk for the next day ready to go!

I checked the mobile order for landscape of flavours, and it looks like a half gallon is $3.69, a pint is $3.59, and then an 8oz carton is $1.99. Not sure if they sell other sizes at the resort

I checked the mobile order for landscape of flavours, and it looks like a half gallon is $3.69, a pint is $3.59, and then an 8oz carton is $1.99. Not sure if they sell other sizes at the resort
Thank you! I didn’t even think to do that! I just saw the mug price on there too! I’m assuming the 1/2 gallon will fit in the fridges in room?

Thank you! I didn’t even think to do that! I just saw the mug price on there too! I’m assuming the 1/2 gallon will fit in the fridges in room?
Yes, plenty of room in the fridge for a 1/2 gallon of milk. The refrigerators in the suites are the counter height size so they hold a good amount of stuff.

Yes, plenty of room in the fridge for a 1/2 gallon of milk. The refrigerators in the suites are the counter height size so they hold a good amount of stuff.

Excellent thank you! We usually stay at Pop, really looking forward to our stay at AoA! Our son will be turning 3 while we're there so most of his life has been pandemic, never been on an airplane, never taken a big trip like this etc. We live in California so lots of little trips to fun places near us but we're excited! We don't live near our family either so haven't seen my parents since he was 6 months old! Ahhhhh I missed you Disney World!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!