Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

What is the selection of Minnie ears like at the Ink and Paint shop? Wondering if we can get some there before our first park day, or if we need to venture to World of Disney.

What is the selection of Minnie ears like at the Ink and Paint shop? Wondering if we can get some there before our first park day, or if we need to venture to World of Disney.
Just watched a youtube video that showed the gingerbread, Christmas ones with the peppermint in the center and the Wishes Come True blue ones. I'm sure they have others, but this particular video did show those, if that helps a little.

Just watched a youtube video that showed the gingerbread, Christmas ones with the peppermint in the center and the Wishes Come True blue ones. I'm sure they have others, but this particular video did show those, if that helps a little.
Wonderful. Thanks!

Can anyone that's there currently get the hours for Landscape of Flavors, especially breakfast hours? What time does mobile order open for the main offerings? We were there a few years ago, and while you could grab and go pastries and such right as it opened, but the cooked breakfast didn't start until half an hour later. Is that still the case?

Can anyone that's there currently get the hours for Landscape of Flavors, especially breakfast hours? What time does mobile order open for the main offerings? We were there a few years ago, and while you could grab and go pastries and such right as it opened, but the cooked breakfast didn't start until half an hour later. Is that still the case?

Generally (key word) speaking, the hours in the app are usually accurate for resort dining options. I can’t speak to the second part of your question, hopefully someone who has been recently can chime in.

D71AAA06-A8F9-410F-86A0-4011AE4152FF.jpeg

I never know if reports are legit but someone said yesterday buses were running to Epcot and HS from AOA as well as skyliner.
Does Pop Century also now have DHS/Epcot buses?

If not,do the AoA buses for DHS/Epcot also drop by Pop Century?

Buses run from AoA to all parks. There are CMs at the skyliner actively discouraging AoA guests from using the skyliner to rope drop HS or Epcot. I took the bus to the park and skyliner back. Skyliner boarding is by family group, so if you are solo you have a pod to yourself. Pop does not have Epcot/HS buses.

Hours are 7 am to 11 pm, and I think breakfast is 7-10. However, all ordering must be done via the app. You can get your order in at 6:55 am and then at 7 am acknowledge you are there to pick up. Cooked breakfast was available in the 7-7:30 pickup window.

Buses run from AoA to all parks. There are CMs at the skyliner actively discouraging AoA guests from using the skyliner to rope drop HS or Epcot. I took the bus to the park and skyliner back. Skyliner boarding is by family group, so if you are solo you have a pod to yourself. Pop does not have Epcot/HS buses.

Hours are 7 am to 11 pm, and I think breakfast is 7-10. However, all ordering must be done via the app. You can get your order in at 6:55 am and then at 7 am acknowledge you are there to pick up. Cooked breakfast was available in the 7-7:30 pickup window.
Thanks so much for your info! We leave for AOA in 5 days! How busy were the bus lines at the resort in the mornings? And how busy was the resort itself? Hoping since it just opened a week ago, it is still quiet.......maybe wishful thinking!

Thanks so much for your info! We leave for AOA in 5 days! How busy were the bus lines at the resort in the mornings? And how busy was the resort itself? Hoping since it just opened a week ago, it is still quiet.......maybe wishful thinking!

I did not find the lines to be long, and typically walked onto a bus that was either already there or pulled up a few minutes later. I think that there are a lot more buses on the road since they have to limit capacity; going to AK I was the only one on the bus, and no bus I was on had more than 10 people.

Capacity is increasing in the parks, so it felt normal to me. AoA did not feel busy to me, but there was definitely a crowd at dinner time.

I found that the WDW app liked to chew through my phone battery, so make sure you plan for that. If you are planning on doing QS in the parks it will be faster to mobile order. Also, confirm park times with hotel staff, I found the times in the app to not be accurate (parks opening earlier than listed). Gift shops have capacity limits, so plan to wait to go in, especially at World of Disney, Mouse Gear and the shops on Main Street.

The characters at AK go by boat around the park. Start/end point is the bridge between Asia and Dinoland. There were 6 boats, 1 leaving every 5 minutes, and the circle is 10 minutes. Sitting in the bleachers there let’s you see them all in 30-40 minutes. At MK I think there are 4”parade” sets, and they seem to be every 20 minutes or so. Characters also pop up in odd places on top of buildings. Epcot’s characters pop up in green areas and parade from England to Mexico along future world.

I did not find the lines to be long, and typically walked onto a bus that was either already there or pulled up a few minutes later. I think that there are a lot more buses on the road since they have to limit capacity; going to AK I was the only one on the bus, and no bus I was on had more than 10 people.

Capacity is increasing in the parks, so it felt normal to me. AoA did not feel busy to me, but there was definitely a crowd at dinner time.

I found that the WDW app liked to chew through my phone battery, so make sure you plan for that. If you are planning on doing QS in the parks it will be faster to mobile order. Also, confirm park times with hotel staff, I found the times in the app to not be accurate (parks opening earlier than listed). Gift shops have capacity limits, so plan to wait to go in, especially at World of Disney, Mouse Gear and the shops on Main Street.

The characters at AK go by boat around the park. Start/end point is the bridge between Asia and Dinoland. There were 6 boats, 1 leaving every 5 minutes, and the circle is 10 minutes. Sitting in the bleachers there let’s you see them all in 30-40 minutes. At MK I think there are 4”parade” sets, and they seem to be every 20 minutes or so. Characters also pop up in odd places on top of buildings. Epcot’s characters pop up in green areas and parade from England to Mexico along future world.
Awesome. Thanks so much for all of your information!

Heard a lot about the less the stellar food at Pop....anybody want to give us an update for AoA?!!🥴🥴🥴

Heard a lot about the less the stellar food at Pop....anybody want to give us an update for AoA?!!🥴🥴🥴

The one dinner I had there was bleh - the grilled chicken with bacon - and thought of it as on par with cafeteria food. Had a cooked breakfast 1 morning (omelet) and it was fine; the other mornings I did muffin and croissant (both fine). The only condiments available are syrup, mustard, catchup and hot sauce. No butter or jam/jelly, and yes, I was asking. This was my first stay there so no idea what the food was like before. For an actual menu I will suggest going into the app, selecting a meal pick up time and looking at what the offerings are.

Drink service is different now - they either have to see your mug to give you a drink in a paper cup or see your receipt.

Drink service is different now - they either have to see your mug to give you a drink in a paper cup or see your receipt.
Is the receipt also applicable to the refillable mug? It would be easier to carry my receipt rather than the mug and to avoid walking back to my room to get my cup.

We were there last weekend. Felt like the food was meh and portions are significantly smaller. My whole family was still hungry after we ate dinner.

Is the receipt also applicable to the refillable mug? It would be easier to carry my receipt rather than the mug and to avoid walking back to my room to get my cup.

No clue. I always had my mug with me. Hopefully someone else tried that and can answer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!