Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Do an Amazon Pantry order and have it brought to your room. Make shipping address the resort, make sure your name is referenced on the label and they'll bring it to your room when you check in. Saves a ton of $.

How early do the buses run from Art of Animation, specifically to Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom as we have Early Morning Magic for both planned in mid March. I read people are let in sometimes at Hollywood Studios at 6:45 AM for the breakfast. Not sure buses start leaving from Art at 6:00 AM or not.

How early do the buses run from Art of Animation, specifically to Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom as we have Early Morning Magic for both planned in mid March. I read people are let in sometimes at Hollywood Studios at 6:45 AM for the breakfast. Not sure buses start leaving from Art at 6:00 AM or not.

Buses start rolling at 6:30AM every day. If there are parks that open at 7AM, they will start rolling at 6AM.

Im planning a stay in a Cars resort in May. I just recently saw a Disney blog video about asking for upgrades at check in. I am wondering just what kind of upgrades are even available at the AoA?

Has anyone who stayed recently gotten pins for the construction going on with the gondolas? We were watching Disney good blog and they said some resorts are getting construction pins as s sorry fir the inconvenience

Has anyone who stayed recently gotten pins for the construction going on with the gondolas? We were watching Disney good blog and they said some resorts are getting construction pins as s sorry fir the inconvenience
Nope. We’ve stayed several times since the gondola project started, most recently this Christmas-NYE, never offered pins. The construction is not an inconvenience though - you wouldn’t even know it was going on unless you look out over the lake.

Nope. We’ve stayed several times since the gondola project started, most recently this Christmas-NYE, never offered pins. The construction is not an inconvenience though - you wouldn’t even know it was going on unless you look out over the lake.
Thanks so much. I’m glad it’s not an inconvenience

Will the fridges fit quart sizes of milk and do they stay sufficiently cold? Thinking of bringing cereal for easy breakfasts.

A question about the nemo family suite. Can someone tell me are the murphy bed and the couch that turns into a bed in the same area? Are they near one another or in completely different areas? Also do both bathrooms have showers in them? Tia.

A question about the nemo family suite. Can someone tell me are the murphy bed and the couch that turns into a bed in the same area? Are they near one another or in completely different areas? Also do both bathrooms have showers in them? Tia.
They are separated somewhat, but not by any walls. They’re in what you’d call the common area of the suite. See below for layout. Also, both have showers, but the front bathroom is a tub/shower combination while the one in the bedroom is a standup shower.F38970F6-E414-46D4-88CE-05D26D47D86C.jpeg

Im planning a stay in a Cars resort in May. I just recently saw a Disney blog video about asking for upgrades at check in. I am wondering just what kind of upgrades are even available at the AoA?

Maybe upgrade is to Nemo suites since they’re closer to big pool, food and buses. We upgraded 6 days for about $100. Worth it IMO for tired parents.

If you're worried about sound, it wasn't too bad when my family stayed there. My sister and I took the murphy bed while my dad and brother took the pull out couch and they kept their TV on low and it wasn't a disturbance. My mom and my other sister took the bedroom with the child we took along with us and we didn't hear anything from their room either, they tend to sleep with the TV on as well. The light didn't bother my sister or I since the TV isn't facing towards you.

I guess one thing might be is that if you're sensitive to light while sleeping, the murphy bed is in front of the bathroom, so if someone goes into the bathroom that's in the sort of common area during the night and turns on the light, it could potentially disturb you. There is a sliding door with that bathroom to kind of separate the sink area from the rest of the common room, though.

My two sons are going to be out in Little Mermaid and won't have a car. Is there an internal bus to get them to the food court?

Has anyone recently taken a Minnie avan to MK from AOA. Just trying to figure out a price and if it’s worth it for ppo bog

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!