Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Any recent pics of grocery items, specifically the brand and type of Almond Milk offered?

Do suites have large or small fridge?

Can anyone tell me if the Animation Academy drawing classes are currently offered in the AoA lobby? (Just saw an old thread about this and it sounded cool!)

Can anyone tell me if the Animation Academy drawing classes are currently offered in the AoA lobby? (Just saw an old thread about this and it sounded cool!)
There’s an animation class offered in Animal Kingdom! Take the train to Rafiki’s Planet Watch. Several classes each day. I think you can book it with Genie. We loved it!

There’s an animation class offered in Animal Kingdom! Take the train to Rafiki’s Planet Watch. Several classes each day. I think you can book it with Genie. We loved it!

Thanks! I was looking at that one (and glad to hear you liked it!), but I don’t have any plans to go to AK right now . . . the other option is the Festival of the Arts. :)

Does anyone know what kind of coffee machine is in the cars family suite?
It’s the Cuisinart coffee maker (2 single cups side by side). The fridges don’t have freezer sections anymore. I bought a Corona collapsible soft sided ice bucket cooler and fill it with ice for fish sticks

282F0A3D-D0C2-4BC9-96AA-23F8B56689ED.jpeg

Just booked our first stay at AOA for my daughter’s 4th birthday in May. I think she will love
all the theming. Are the food offerings generally the same as the All-Star food courts?

Just booked our first stay at AOA for my daughter’s 4th birthday in May. I think she will love
all the theming. Are the food offerings generally the same as the All-Star food courts?
Right now the offerings are getting better. They finally brought back Tandoori offerings! We loved their Turkey and Salmon dinners in 2021 btw.

19C2010B-03AB-4AED-A3DA-2AFC46345A21.png

We celebrated our now teen’s 5th at AOA. I gift wrapped a doll for her and she wore a princess dress. We did BBB around 11 am and had lunch at CRT with grandparents (not necessary as it is time consuming and they do pull the kid’s hair a lot). You can have a custom cake delivered to your room or at a restaurant (except MK restaurants, they offer standard cakes - Mickey head or dome at checkin; we barely had room to eat any cake and leftovers went bad quickly in the hot sun).

Be sure to get a birthday pin for her. CMs wished her Happy Birthday wherever she went. She got a free cupcake at Crystal Palace. She was chosen to participate in the Lion King Show.

Last edited:
Right now the offerings are getting better. They finally brought back Tandoori offerings! We loved their Turkey and Salmon dinners in 2021 btw.

View attachment 734386

We celebrated our now teen’s 5th at AOA. I gift wrapped a doll for her and she wore a princess dress. We did BBB around 11 am and had lunch at CRT with grandparents (not necessary as it is time consuming and they do pull the kid’s hair a lot). You can have a custom cake delivered to your room or at a restaurant (except MK restaurants, they offer standard cakes - Mickey head or dome at checkin; we barely had room to eat any cake and leftovers went bad quickly in the hot sun).

Be sure to get a birthday pin for her. CMs wished her Happy Birthday wherever she went. She got a free cupcake at Crystal Palace. She was chosen to participate in the Lion King Show.

Thank you, so much!

Are they still running buses to all four parks? I know Pop only has bus to MK and AK now.

Currently the Skyliner is closed so they would be running buses to all 4. When we were there earlier this month, I never saw buses to Epcot or HS. There was also never any bad weather to stop the Skyliner.

Currently the Skyliner is closed so they would be running buses to all 4. When we were there earlier this month, I never saw buses to Epcot or HS. There was also never any bad weather to stop the Skyliner.
Thank you. Yes I meant when skyliner opens back up.

Staying at AOA in Lion King Suite and I am looking for information on which building you prefer and why as well as which floor you preferred. TIA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter