Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

We also like to be close to the main building because we use the refillable mugs a lot. We've found the LK rooms to be a great location and it's a generally quiet area because there's no pool. We've always requested and received a room close to the main building and could be filling up our mugs in about 2 minutes after leaving our room. We stayed in Nemo one trip and while we liked it, we didn't feel the few steps it saved was worth the extra money. And the reality is, if you end up in a room by the lake in building 4, you'll have a longer walk to the main building than most of the LK suites.
Yep, I will definitely do LK if we stay again. I loved the look of their shower wall; and the courtyard area was peaceful and pretty, and would let the kids run around. Plus you are right, if you get a room on that end you are closer to the main building than a lot of the preferred rooms, and really none are too far. The only thing that would be a hoof are the LM rooms. I like walking, but I also like running for a refill, grab something at the shop, etc…

Hey all! Does anyone have the March outdoor movie schedule! TIA!
From WDW website:
For movie schedules, please check with the Front Desk at your Walt Disney World Resort Hotel, or call
(407) 939-2273.

My family and I are going to Disney in May. My boyfriend and I are staying at Pop while my family is staying at AoA.

How do they police pool access? Will we'll be able to hang out at the pool together despite being at separate hotels? If we can't it's not the end of the world. I'm just curious.

I'm sure it will be ok as long as one person is able to open the gate with a MB. I've never seen anyone check the bands, but officially they don't allow resort hopping for pools. During holidays if its too crowded they might change things suddenly.

My family and I are going to Disney in May. My boyfriend and I are staying at Pop while my family is staying at AoA.

How do they police pool access? Will we'll be able to hang out at the pool together despite being at separate hotels? If we can't it's not the end of the world. I'm just curious.
At those two resorts it won’t be a problem, unless something changes drastically. I can’t even remember for sure if we had to use our MB to get into the main pool at AOA in February, but if you do just make sure you are with someone who is staying there and has a MB on. Or take one of eachother’s extras (we have so many I always assume people have extras lol) and use those if you would want to go to the other pool on your own for some reason. IME they never check except at the most desirable pools, which is generally SAB and sometimes at the Poly.

Booked at AoA in June with the little mermaid room . Rethinking the room because I would like to be near the food and walk to the skyliner is there a better room I should look or ask for

Booked at AoA in June with the little mermaid room . Rethinking the room because I would like to be near the food and walk to the skyliner is there a better room I should look or ask for

The walk isn’t that bad. To get to the food court & buses you walk through the Lion King area. To get to the Skyliner you walk along the lake. That walk is even shorter.

The only other building types at AOA are family suites. Nemo is closest. For our June dates, they are running around $600 a night.

The walk isn’t that bad. To get to the food court & buses you walk through the Lion King area. To get to the Skyliner you walk along the lake. That walk is even shorter.

The only other building types at AOA are family suites. Nemo is closest. For our June dates, they are running around $600 a night.

With the $100 off night deal for our June date we got $498 a night ( not including taxes,etc). Lion King, but we needed to sleep more people.

Is there a building I can request that might be closer? I think there are 3 I don't want the farthest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter