Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

So excited for our Dec 2019 trip to AoA, booking a Lion King Suite! Just a couple of random questions I couldn't find posts/answers for:

Is there a charge for getting/requesting a mattress topper for the queen bed from mousekeeping? Or will they just bring one if asked?

Is there a spot at the main pool where you can refill mugs? Or would you need to go indoors to the Landscape of Flavors? Thanks!

Has anyone stayed at AoA over NYE? Do they have any special party or anything at this resort?

Thanks!

So excited for our Dec 2019 trip to AoA, booking a Lion King Suite! Just a couple of random questions I couldn't find posts/answers for:

Is there a charge for getting/requesting a mattress topper for the queen bed from mousekeeping? Or will they just bring one if asked?

Is there a spot at the main pool where you can refill mugs? Or would you need to go indoors to the Landscape of Flavors? Thanks!

Has anyone stayed at AoA over NYE? Do they have any special party or anything at this resort?

Thanks!

We were not charged for a mattress topper when we asked for one last June. I just happened to see our Mousekeeper in the hallway as we were leaving one morning and asked her if they had mattress toppers available. She put it on the bed (under the sheets) while we were out. Never saw a charge for it on our bill.

There is a refill station to the right of the pool bar (for some reason, the name escapes me right now) so you can get refills while you're at the Nemo pool. It's kind of tucked in the corner so you have to walk around the physical bar to see it.

Can't help you with NYE...we're always there in June. :)

Does anyone know if the pool bar still has the "adult" pineapple dole whip float? and if so, can anyone comment if you can get it as non-alcoholic?

Maybe I missed it, but has anyone heard mention of new flooring being installed in the family suites? I saw a video on youtube a few days ago of a Nemo suite with tile flooring and what appeared to be new paint color on some walls.

I'll see if I can dig up that video again.

Interesting.., I also just read a recent TripAdvisor review that said their Little Mermaid room had raised beds and panel flooring. Couldn’t find any pictures though.

Ok, am I the only one that was excited to see individual H2O toiletries in there? :teeth:

we are arriving to the resort about 11am and was thinking LUNCH but the menu says lunch is served startting at 12:30 do you find this is true and about noon they will still be having breakfast or pizza as my choices?

What times are the art classes? Does anyone know the rotation between the two instructors? If not, is there a phone number or email address to contact the resort? Thanks

What times are the art classes?

Daily at 11am 2pm and 5pm.

Does anyone know the rotation between the two instructors?

I doubt anyone outside WDW would know.

If not, is there a phone number or email address to contact the resort? Thanks

No phone number that will actually get you to the resort. All numbers you can find published or online go to an off site call center. They have been starting to leave pamphlets in the rooms with the email for the general manager, but I haven't stayed since thy started doing that. Maybe someone will come along soon and help with that.

Thank you! Last year we really enjoyed one of the instructors and he gave us his schedule...sadly I can’t find it and I’m sure it could have changed...

we are arriving to the resort about 11am and was thinking LUNCH but the menu says lunch is served startting at 12:30 do you find this is true and about noon they will still be having breakfast or pizza as my choices?

It looks like burgers start at 11:00, pizza, pasta, soups and salads start at 11:30

1st time staying at AOA. Can someone tell me about how is the food at Landscape of Flavors? Is the pasta any good as well? TIA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter