Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

I really wasn't happy about being told that we would be switched to Music, mostly because we were given no options. I called the relocation people this morning and indicated that I would like to have some say as to where we will stay. The lady was helpful and able to move us to Pop.

I really wasn't happy about being told that we would be switched to Music, mostly because we were given no options. I called the relocation people this morning and indicated that I would like to have some say as to where we will stay. The lady was helpful and able to move us to Pop.

Glad you got the switch. I’ve stayed at Music before and it was fine but I’ve always heard good things about Pop so I think you’ll enjoy that better than Music. Enjoy your stay!

Hi! I'm trying to do the same thing - what number is for relocation? Or is there a specific prompt?

I am wondering the same thing Booked 12/26-1/2 at Sports - it says my payment is due next Friday November 26th, obviously I won't get a call on Thanksgiving so I would assume anyday.
I have called twice since the first email in September and they couldn't help me, nothing like waiting until the last minute.

I have a reservation for AS sports 12/11 and got my call this week telling me I will be in movies. I had to beg for anything other than all stars, and got Pop as a "special circumstance". I asked about upgrades outright since I have see others get moved to port Orleans and we have stayed /dislike the other all stars. they said it wouldn't be fair and they can't upgrade everyone, just some. I guess we can't be in that lucky group!

Last edited:

Our 30 days out was yesterday, we have 2 rooms books at Sports Dec 25-Jan1st. Still no phone call, I am really starting to get nervous.

Our 30 days out was yesterday, we have 2 rooms books at Sports Dec 25-Jan1st. Still no phone call, I am really starting to get nervous.
Call them and explain your under 30 days and would like to know what hotel they are placing you. When you call tell guest services your issues,they will transfer you to the correct people That can get you moved. Disney will get you in 2 rooms. Also don’t forget to tell them if you need adjoining rooms.

Last edited:
We got the call today, they offered us Music. We ended up getting them to give us Movies. Not overly excited by it, as I wanted to stay at a resort we had never stayed at. She did check Port Orleans while she had me on hold, and said its 100 percent booked starting Dec 23rd so no option for upgrades.

Yes i have called 3-4 times since the original email of 9/20 and was told to wait for a call. I most recently called on Friday of last week and again was told to be patient and wait. I was assured that there would be no penalty cancelling if I choose to do so despite being within the 30 day window. Like i Said as a longtime disney traveler and agent I cannot imagine how this would feel to a first timer. I have always been very happy with Disney's customer service, this however is a bit much here 3 and a half weeks before check in and no inkling of where we will be moved too.

I was booked for Jan 5-10th (Marathon weekend) and called today because I'll be out of the country on my 30 days, and the person I spoke to was very nice, and worked with the relocation team and got me moved to the All Stars Movies. I'm sure it will be ok. I did want to extend one day, because I am going home on the 11th, but they weren't able to do that. I'll try back later and see if I can get extended so I don't have to switch hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter