Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

In Feb we were booked similarly…a preferred room at movies. We were offered a finding Nemo suite at AOA. Hopefully someone will report back once they’ve gotten the call👍

What bugs me about my situation (currently booked 12/25-1/2/22 in a Preferred room) is that there appears to be "zero" availability at the moment. An upgrade would be nice, but at the end of the day, I just hope I get what I paid for. Which at the minimum would be a preferred studio room at Music, Movies, Pop, or Art. I'm a bit worried they are just going to cancel me outright. Nemo suite would be gravy!

What bugs me about my situation (currently booked 12/25-1/2/22 in a Preferred room) is that there appears to be "zero" availability at the moment. An upgrade would be nice, but at the end of the day, I just hope I get what I paid for. Which at the minimum would be a preferred studio room at Music, Movies, Pop, or Art. I'm a bit worried they are just going to cancel me outright. Nemo suite would be gravy!
They’ll give you a comparable room, if not an upgrade but they won’t cancel your trip. If you’re super concerned because of it being a holiday week I would just go ahead and call them now. I think there are still a fair amount of people canceling trips before hitting the 30 day refund mark so that’s probably why they say they’ll contact within 4 weeks, they’ll have a better picture of available rooms. If it eases your mind just call…worst that can happen is they’ll say “sorry, we will be contacting you within the 4 weeks stated”, know what I mean?

They’ll give you a comparable room, if not an upgrade but they won’t cancel your trip. If you’re super concerned because of it being a holiday week I would just go ahead and call them now. I think there are still a fair amount of people canceling trips before hitting the 30 day refund mark so that’s probably why they say they’ll contact within 4 weeks, they’ll have a better picture of available rooms. If it eases your mind just call…worst that can happen is they’ll say “sorry, we will be contacting you within the 4 weeks stated”, know what I mean?

Thanks! I did take your advice. I called and I got the exact answer you predicted! "If your trip is impacted, you'll be contacted within 4 weeks."

So we shall see! I really would like to know before I make final payment.

Thanks! I did take your advice. I called and I got the exact answer you predicted! "If your trip is impacted, you'll be contacted within 4 weeks."

So we shall see! I really would like to know before I make final payment.
Did they at least reassure you they would not be canceling anything?

Did they at least reassure you they would not be canceling anything?

Yes! The really great cast member assured me they won't cancel. She suggested I just wait to be contacted and not push for any decisions as most people in these situations are very happy with the results.

I just wanted to keep everyone updated! I'm currently booked for 12/11 checkin and I have not received any calls yet from Florida for rebooking. Fingers crossed they call tomorrow or Friday!

Thanks! Please let us all know! I'm 12/25 and I'm a bundle of nerves. Good luck!

Currently booked at All Star Sports for 12/10-12/13. Received an email this morning to call. Called them just now, they moved us to All Star Music.

I have a voicemail from them on my landline ( idk how they got this number and not the other 3 listed on my account for our cell phones). Nervous to call because we really dislike the other all stars / AoA. Sigh...

Thanks for the updates! Our reservations start on 12/18 so, I suppose, we'll be hearing from Disney in a week or so. I was hoping for a little bit of an upgrade but am not holding my breath. Were you given any options or just told where they were putting you?

I have a voicemail from them on my landline ( idk how they got this number and not the other 3 listed on my account for our cell phones). Nervous to call because we really dislike the other all stars / AoA. Sigh...
Any update on where you were moved?

I am interested to hear what resorts others are getting moved to. We have 2 rooms book at Sports checking in Dec 25- Jan 1st. Anxiously awaiting the phone call from Florida as well. I called a few months ago to link the 2 reservations together, so they were aware they had to be moved together. Not sure if that will help or hurt the resort move location.

I am interested to hear what resorts others are getting moved to. We have 2 rooms book at Sports checking in Dec 25- Jan 1st. Anxiously awaiting the phone call from Florida as well. I called a few months ago to link the 2 reservations together, so they were aware they had to be moved together. Not sure if that will help or hurt the resort move location.

Same boat....still waiting on an email or call for my 12/25-1/2....

I was just contacted by guest services this morning regarding our reservation of 12/18 to 12/29. They moved us to All Star Music and we weren't given any other choices. The email that I received a few weeks ago seemed to suggest there might be some latitude as to where we might be assigned. I guess not. I asked for an upgrade to a preferred room and that was declined as well. Nice.

I got the call a couple days ago and was given All-Star Music. I had booked Sports because I wanted to stay at a place we had never stayed at before. I told that to the cast member and they moved us to Pop Century. She asked me what Value Resorts we had never stayed at.....so I think value for value was always going to be the move. I am happy with Pop Century. I heard of another who was moved to Port Orleans. Wish I had just flat out asked for Port Orleans.....that would have been a nice upgrade. Bottom line, if you don't want Music it doesn't hurt to ask for something else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!