Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Not yet since there was really only one week we were looking at, but I will try that. Thanks!
I put in some dummy dates because we are most likely going in Apr or May of 2022 vs the end of the year and it came up with no issues. $157/nt for a standard room. Maybe the dates?

pigletgirl I know I have tried different dates in the past when it showed no openings. Sometimes they have opening and sometimes not.
Good Luck with your dates.

Hopefully getting closer to All-Star Sports opening back up sometime in the near future??? Maybe.....

As updated on the Walt Disney World website:

Picture3-2.jpg

We previously shared the exciting news that All-Star Movies Resort was scheduled to reopen beginning February 9, 2021. It looks like the update now shows that reopening date has been pushed back to March 22.

They may move it too spring....

2021 Championship Information
With the recent information that has come out in regards to COVID-19 in early 2021, and because we have received a considerable amount of requests from all of you – we are currently working with Walt Disney World Resort to potentially move the 2021 National High School Cheerleading Championship to the spring. We will send out additional information in the new year with confirmed dates.

They may move it too spring....

2021 Championship Information
With the recent information that has come out in regards to COVID-19 in early 2021, and because we have received a considerable amount of requests from all of you – we are currently working with Walt Disney World Resort to potentially move the 2021 National High School Cheerleading Championship to the spring. We will send out additional information in the new year with confirmed dates.
We have been told mid to late March. Spring starts in March :)

Heads up.....Pop Warner Super Bowl and National Cheer & Dance are headed to Universal now.
And the Spring Cheer/Dance schedule that ends in May is out and all competitions will be hosted by some combination of All-Star Movies/Pop Century/CSR/CBR-no mention of All-Star Sports or All-Star Music so looking like a LONG time before they reopen.

I'd just be grateful if Disney would just confirm what their plans are with the hotel.
I imagine once the US gets to 60-70% of adults vaccinated, we will begin to hear a lot more from Disney about their plans for the rest of the year. Currently they’re selling out the parks but not the hotels they have open; I imagine therefore they won’t open more hotels until they can increase park capacity. But that might be soon???

When Sports is refurbed,it looks like all 3 All-Stars will have the same Chairs and backdrops for the Murphy Beds.

These pictures are from Movies.

I am guessing for Sports the Sports "dream picture" will be "centered".

Also interesting that they chose Soccer as the theme for the "dream picture" as Soccer is not one of the 5 themes at Sports(possibly a nod to The 15s!lol :) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!