Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Thanks for posting this! I'm a sucker for cupcakes. I can see myself getting all three and rationalizing it that cupcakes can be eaten for breakfast at Disney!
Walk around the 3 All-Stars then ,(they're close) is what I do-- different selections in cupcakes (and meals) at each one. One of my favorite reasons I love All-Stars is the option of the 3 food courts . Spoiler Alert: Visit Music for best Cupcake selection.

Walk around the 3 All-Stars then ,(they're close) is what I do-- different selections in cupcakes (and meals) at each one. One of my favorite reasons I love All-Stars is the option of the 3 food courts . Spoiler Alert: Visit Music for best Cupcake selection.
You know I'm going to take that advice!

On a side note, wow @WEDWDW !! You weren’t kidding about the 15s in July!

They are definitely part of the July "experience"!lol :)

If you get an opportunity give it a try talking to some of them.

Most Americans don't talk to them,but a lot of them really like talking to Americans and many speak good English.

We were talking to a few of them yesterday on the Football Field and we asked them how long they had been looking forward to their trip to WDW and one of them with "a look of wonder" said "My whole life."!

It about brought me to tears!:)

Last edited:

I'm seeing chatter that they have started the room refurb in the All Star Sports Hoops Hotel section. Can anyone going in the next week or so try to confirm this?

I'm seeing chatter that they have started the room refurb in the All Star Sports Hoops Hotel section. Can anyone going in the next week or so try to confirm this?

There's a room a few down from us in Touchdown that is dismantled. Sorry haven't seen the hoops building if you need to know that one specifically.

My "guess" is they may be doing a few "display rooms".

If they were stating the full-on refurb, a whole building would be down.

What are the chances of the food court being open extra early when the parks open at 6am/7am? We are going in September and are up early and plan to rope drop the parks but I need my coffee!

What are the chances of the food court being open extra early when the parks open at 6am/7am? We are going in September and are up early and plan to rope drop the parks but I need my coffee!
The Beverage Islands at the All-Stars are open 24/7!

The Fountain Drinks are always available and during our last few trips,the times we were in End Zone real late or real early,at least one of the Coffee urns was "stocked".YMMV

I personally don't see them opening End Zone earlier than the normal 6:30 AM open in September/October,but I could see them making sure the Coffee urns were "stocked' and possibly offering some grab 'n go items.

I didn't have time to read the whole thread but does anyone know if any of the rooms are being renovated yet. Or if its possible to receive a renovated room in August?

Also which is the best area to stay that's not a preferred room? We aren't really worried about being super close to the main building or pool.

Also which is the best area to stay that's not a preferred room? We aren't really worried about being super close to the main building or pool.

If you like to walk amongst all 3 All-Stars for the different food courts, I like Baseball since it's right next to the parking lot that goes to Music. It also has the Home Run Pool right there and a Laundry. Also, it is actually not far (but not preferred) to the food court/bus, and also the added bonus is it's kind of cool to walk through the football field on your way to those.

If you like to walk amongst all 3 All-Stars for the different food courts, I like Baseball since it's right next to the parking lot that goes to Music. It also has the Home Run Pool right there and a Laundry. Also, it is actually not far (but not preferred) to the food court/bus, and also the added bonus is it's kind of cool to walk through the football field on your way to those.
I totally agree with this. And also, an added bonus to staying in the baseball section (homerun hotel) is upon leaving the parks, if a Music bus arrives before a Sports bus, you can take that as it’s a short walk from the Music bus stop to your room in this section. Just a nice alternative choice if need be.

Plus I love how the Home Run Pool is themed.....way cool...

Totally agree-Grand Slam is one of the best,if not the best, themed Pools at WDW and Home Run Hotel just may be the best themed section of any Resort at WDW as far as the detailed way the theme is carried out with bleachers,scoreboards,"stadium lights"etc.

Also they are now providing Lawn Games(Badmitton,etc.) in the Grand Slam Pool "Outfield". :)

here are some pics from FOOD TRUCK NIGHT ON BROADWAY for anyone interested.

48281340196_0fa9a20838_h.jpg

48281340041_9e9228bf79_h.jpg

48281339896_a123f209a1_h.jpg

48281435867_d5cf5863d8_h.jpg
Food trucks look great! As a brit we do miss fish n chips whilst on holiday so that would go down well with us too! hope they are there Oct 2020! Where is broadway? Is that in movies?

Food trucks look great! As a brit we do miss fish n chips whilst on holiday so that would go down well with us too! hope they are there Oct 2020! Where is broadway? Is that in movies?
Just a note-there are 6 trucks currently "rotating" and I think there are usually 4 each night-I am not sure if London Fish n' Chippy is coming to every event.

Broadway is close to the Piano Pool at All-Star Music-it is an easy walk over from Sports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!