Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

What kinds of beverages are at teh island? Is it limited to water, coffee adn soda? how about juice and milk?

Not a big coffee or soda drinker so not sure if teh mugs are worth it. I am sure they would make a great souviner though :)

Thanks for all this info! I've actually stayed at the ASMo before, but the rest of the gang that's going with us in July hasn't so this will be great for them to all see....

We wen't in January and didn't swim, was just a touch too chilly for us, so mine is a pool question. What type of "equipment" can the kids bring in the pool. I've read they can use those arm floaties, but can they use anything else? Like goggles (they like to "search" even when there's nothing to see :earboy2: ) or any kind of toys?

Thanks!!

not sure on juice and milk. I think those are individual purchase. Tea, Hot Chocolate, coffee, water, and ob course pop...

anyone remember anything else?

I searched for information on the guest laundry facilities as ASMo, and drew a blank.

Can anyone provide some information? Location, cost, hours of operation, number of machines, etc?

Thanks a bunch!

You actually offered more info/different info than the planning kit offered or what any book or magazine I've read. I am very excited about our upcoming stay here. Thanks. My mom wanted to know about being able the use laundry machines. Anyone have any experience with the laundry room?

Thanks! Great job!

I haven't gotten any respones yet, so I'm reposting my question :D

-------
"I went to ASMo in January and didn't swim, was just a touch too chilly for us, so mine is a pool question. What type of "equipment" can the kids bring in the pool. I've read they can use those arm floaties, but can they use anything else? Like goggles (they like to "search" even when there's nothing to see ) or any kind of toys?"

Thanks in advance for any advice!!

The laundry rooms are by the pools. They are resonably priced and worked well when we were there. As far as I know there are no restrictions on use.

As far as pool toys... I don't know. Give the front desk a call and have them give you the pool rules.

We have never been onsite with our DD(3 @ time of travel) so the whole AR and character dining etc....is totally new to us. DH and I have learned SO MUCH on this board that it's totally brought planning to a whole new level...lol.
ANYWAYS, any suggestions on what building, floor etc... to stay with a toddler?? thanks so much! :flower:

I would love to know the answer to this as well. We will have our 2.5 yr old son with us and it will be our first time staying on-site.
I'm thinking the Buzz Lightyear building, based on other posts I have seen and it's closeness to the food court.

Definately Buzz, lower floors. They will love the courtyard, and the Reel Spot is right next to the building so you can hang out with other adults and not bee too far away from the room. Proximity to ALL the services is a plus too. I think Buzz is better (if you average all the rooms) than the premium buildings.

My two boys are too big for a crib but tend to roll around in bed. Does ASMo offer bed rails? If the beds are against the walls my wife and I can act as the "bed rails" on the other side.

How far is it from the Love Bug section to the food court and the buses. :confused3 My niece and nephew just saw the new Herbie movie so now guess what section they want to stay in next summer :banana:

Thanks for the info :wave2:

Not far at all really. the middle of the courtyard for Herbie is at the end on Fantasia. Ducks is considerably further

We will be visiting in August, we have stayed at Musice before but not movies. My duaghter are very excited to be staying at the hotel with the dalmation and buzz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!