Disney's ALL-STAR MOVIES RESORT Information & Questions

Go to the courtyard in the Toy story section, it's made to look like Andy's room, with blocks and checkers. As you leave the courtyard and walk towards the main check in building, there is RC. We got quite a few pictures of my daughter and nephew riding on RC.

We are thinking of going here in April. I really like the idea of the Toy Story theme, but which building is better, Buzz or Woody? Also, any other suggestions for specific requests? Taking my three boys (9,4,2) for their first Disney trip, so any ideas for making it extra special is appreciated!

Thanks for all your help!

:flower: We are leaving in a week and requested Toy Story. What kind of request should I make to not be facing the parking lot? :wave2:

I would choose Buzz. closer to busses etc

If your kids like woody go Buzz, and vice versa. THat way when they leave in the morning that is the character they see.

To avoid parking lot views, request courtyard side.

Hi, Stephen, and thanks for taking the time to put together all this info! I do have a question, though.

My DB and I will be staying here Sept. 8-15, 2006. He's always loved Herbie, so of course we'll be in the Love Bug section. We'll be taking a nap every afternoon (to get us out of the parks during the busier, and hotter, times of the day). Do you know if there are specific areas of Love Bug that are quieter during the day than others (maybe a particular view or section of rooms, for example)? I'm a somewhat light sleeper, and this info would really help when I book my res.

Thanks again!

I have stayed in the Herbie area. For peace and quiet I would choose the back side of building 6, on the 3rd floor. any non-courtyard, top-floor room should be fine.

ChairborneRangr said:
I have stayed in the Herbie area. For peace and quiet I would choose the back side of building 6, on the 3rd floor. any non-courtyard, top-floor room should be fine.

Thanks, Stephen!

I just booked 4 rooms for my inlaws and my family to go in August. Hopefully the weather won't be too bad....I can live with intolerable heat and humidity....but I can't do anything about torrential rain.

Oddly enough...I am finding that if I book through AAA, the tickets are cheaper...and the rooms ( through a AAA discount through Disney itself ) is about $75 cheaper.

4 months to go....I can't wait!!!!

Greetings,

I am planning on asking for a particular room location a 4 days before we arrive at ASMo.

I'm hoping very much for some sage advice :earsboy:

I have a voice number for ASMo - (407) 939-7000.
I have a fax number - (407) 939-7111.

Are fax transmissions to the -7111 number seen by the resort reservations agents?

Which method has a better chance of getting my request in front of someone with the authority to grant my request?

Is there a better method?

Does a request which asks for a room in the Toy Story section, Woody building, ground floor, courtyard side with a view of Buzz make physical sense?

Thanks,

Tim ==

I would call them and have the reservation agent type the info in while you are on the phone. Then 4 days out, you can send a fax for confirmation if you want.

I think that fax is to the front desk.

That room request makes perfect sense. any woddy/courtyard room will see buzz. numbers closer to 9x01 and 9x64 (closer to the elevator) will have the better views.

Thanks, Stephen - when would you recommend that I make the phone call? We are checking in on 05-Jun 2005.

Great info posted here this is one of our favourite resorts my all time favourite is still Sports but only because it was the very first on property resort Ihad stayed at. Everyone staying here is going to love it and I hope everyone has a great trip. Thanks again for posting this info it is going to help so many people with the decision on this resort.

Stephen~ Would you fax the room request to the front desk or the room assigner?? Is (407) 939-7111 the correct fax number? or does the room assigner have a different fax number?? Thanks looking forward to our 1st stay at ASMO!! YAHH!!!! :Pinkbounc :cheer2:

I do not know of any other fax number. If anyone else knows, please post it so I can add it in. Both times I have arranged group trips to WDW staying at ASMo, so I have had a facilitator assigned to me for those types of things.

Going to All star movie in Sept with family for first time. That topic of mugs keeps coming up. With the for of us, wife adn two boys (4 & 6) shuld I buy 4 mugs or two? Just how much are they? and wha beverages can you fill them up with: soda, water, milk??

Thanks for all of teh info out there and of your hard work!!

You can fill with any beverages available at the island

I would get a mug for each

Get the "smaller" one. It has less insulation and actually holds more. Also seems to work better for the hot drinks like coffee.

Any other opinions?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter