DisneyQuest question

DRoseBall

<font color=FF66FF>Understands the Tag Fairy soooo
I am wondering if the admission price to DQ pays for every activity in the building (except food of course)? I hear there are video games and virtual reality games but do you also have to use money once you get inside, or do you have unlimited use with your admission price? Thanks!:confused:

There is an area on one of the floors with games that you have to pay for. These games offer tickets that you can exchange for prizes as in the Contemporary Arcade. Other than that, all the games are included once you get in Disney Quest. It is a fun place with a lot to do.:o

If your kids want to take home the weird toy they make on the 3rd floor you have to pay for those also.

Other than that you are home free. Even the drawing lessons are free.

Have Good Time!
Cindy in NY

Are the games on the third floor the arcade type games, such as the pac-man type and things like that? I know this is a strange question :confused: but I like playing these games myself and was wondering if I need to bring money to play while the kids are doing all the other stuff!? Thanks a bunch for the input!

The classic video games (Pac-Man, Gallaga, Space Invaders, etc.) are all free to play once you're inside. I don't remember what floor they're on but I had a blast!

Kelly

Hey! I just noticed you're from Memphis! Hi neighbor! Welcome to the DIS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter