• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DisneyQuest Opening Hours

Shazzie B

DIS Veteran
Does any-one know the correct opening hours for Disney Quest. Seen various opening times 10:30am, 11:00am and 11:30am. I'm obsessed with getting everywhere at opening time to reduce qs!!!

Looking forward to this ride-quote from alleasrnet.com

"Buzz Lightyear's Astroblasters
These are the bumper cars of the future. Two people team up in each car -- one to steer and one to shoot balls at the targets on the other cars. If you're hit, your car will spin out of control! "

Pretty sure it's 11:30....Sunday - Thursday: 11:30am until 11:00pm Friday & Saturday: 11:30am until Midnight

Looking forward to this ride-quote from alleasrnet.com

"Buzz Lightyear's Astroblasters
These are the bumper cars of the future. Two people team up in each car -- one to steer and one to shoot balls at the targets on the other cars. If you're hit, your car will spin out of control! "

They are great fun!!!

Pretty sure it's 11:30....Sunday - Thursday: 11:30am until 11:00pm Friday & Saturday: 11:30am until Midnight

Yes these were times for first 2 weeks of August, not picked up leaflet for times after 15th Aug but no doubt they will be the same.

Don't go on a rainy day, to enjoy DQ it has to be quiet in there. All you need is 10+ in a line and its not enjoyable, lines move very slow. No-one seems to want to rush in there.Turn around for astroblasters is very slow as they have let everyone out, move all balls into middle then go to next group and give rules and regs, let them all in make sure seatbelts on in every blaster then get out and start. 1 person does all this very slowly.
We have had some really good days in DQ but doubt we will ever go again, it has got very tiredand they won't spend money on it. If included in my ticket I might go in for a few hours but would not pay as a seperate day.

Yes these were times for first 2 weeks of August, not picked up leaflet for times after 15th Aug but no doubt they will be the same.

Don't go on a rainy day, to enjoy DQ it has to be quiet in there. All you need is 10+ in a line and its not enjoyable, lines move very slow. No-one seems to want to rush in there.Turn around for astroblasters is very slow as they have let everyone out, move all balls into middle then go to next group and give rules and regs, let them all in make sure seatbelts on in every blaster then get out and start. 1 person does all this very slowly.
We have had some really good days in DQ but doubt we will ever go again, it has got very tiredand they won't spend money on it. If included in my ticket I might go in for a few hours but would not pay as a seperate day.

yes, if DQ is crowded you're dead - impossible to get near anything...
since we have Annual Passports, we tend to pop into DQ for an hour or two at the most, whenever we have a bit of time. It's very difficult to know when it will be crowded - there really isn't a set time when it's overrun.
Sometimes a local day camp is there during the day and forget it - the place is a zoo. And when it rains, it's a zoo. And sometimes at night when locals hit it, it's a zoo.
I doubt i would ever actually buy a ticket to get in, but since it's included in our APs, we don't mind trying it for an hour or two whenever the spirit moves us.

Our favorites are the AstroBlaster (yes the line takes FOREVER), the big pinball game - i don't know what it's called - where you stand on the control and you're the pinball, all the virtual reality attractions, the build your own roller coaster, the racing cars that race against each other, etc etc etc.

We tried it about 5 years ago, in the evening, and yes I know what you mean about it being a 'zoo'. That's why I thought we'd go at opeing time (included with ultimate ticket). If it gets too much for us 'oldies' DH and I plan to leave kids their on their own for a couple of hours (12 & 14).

I love DQ - I get a slice of cheesecake and a coffee and find a table with free internet access and let the kids run free - they know where I am and can come and get me when they need me. As long as it's not too busy and your kids are over 8 or 9, it's a great place to spend a few hours.

Thanks for the information around opening hours :cool1:
I couldn't find it on the offical Disney site either :confused3

My DS (12yrs) and DS (9yrs) are so looking forward to going here, we've never been before so it will be good to do something new :dance3:

Isnt this place set to close sometime next year?

Sure I rread there is a ESPN zone being set up in there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter