Disneymoon scrapbook???

tinkerrn

Needing 'pixie dust'!!
Any ideas on a scrapbook of a wedding/disneymoon at WDW? I would like to start a scrapbook as a gift to my FDH to be given on our wedding day. I have started collecting photos from his mom and mine when we were little of trips to WDW. Have one of myself at 6 months with the Ears on! :earboy2: Any others who have done this??? Any suggestions as to how to get started? Not the crafty type, just thought it would be a cute idea. Also, where do you find WDW scrapbooks?

New England Eeyore

DIS Veteran
I think that's a great idea. I've been scrapbooking for about 5 years. It's so much fun and very addicting. The best way to start is to go to your local scrapbooking store and see the products available. I don't know if you have one nearby, but A.C. Moore carries a TON of Disney scrapbooking products. They have albums also - I know I've seen at least Mickey and Pooh Themes. They also have a variety of papers and stickers and everything you would need. You can also order scrapbooks directly from WDW Merchandise Mail order, but then you wouldn't be able to see them for yourself to choose. Another idea is to just use a temporary plain scrapbook (They can be as cheap as $5 when they're on sale) and pick up the "official" one when you're at WDW.

You can PM me if you have questions about it. Don't worry, I'm not that crafty either. Scrapbooking is pretty painless!

twojo21

disney bride 32106
that sounds like a cute idea. i love scrapbooking too, me & my h2b have a disney scrapbook of all our trips to wdw together. we have everything from our photos to disney clippings from magazines, stickers, wdw postcards, napkins & keepsakes from trips, themepark guides.

disney also has some neat scrapbook items like stamps, paper, hole punches, etc. available i normally stock up at dtd's art of disney store there's a scrapbook center there. they even have a wedding themed packet with the princesses, the wedding pavilion, etc.

Rustyflwr3

<font color=teal>"I only hope that we never lose s
I have so many Disney scrapbooks and have about three of a four drawer dresser filled with Disney souveniers, including stationary from the hotel, mini menus from the restaraunts, fast passes, ribbon; just everything from disney that you can keep. I think the best way to get started would be of course to go to your local scrapbooking store. Creative memories has been getting more into Disney lately as well. Another cheap and easy thing to do is look on ebay.com. I got four Disney punches on ebay for the price of two at my local scrapbook store. They have some great things there! Good Luck though! :)

Tiggerific

Mouseketeer
I've been scrapbooking for about 3 years now and I love it. It's so addictive. The first thing you should do is go to your local craft store. Near me I have AC Moore and the Rag Shop. ACM has alot more disney themed scrapbooking materials. I buy the plain scrap books....the large ones that hold the 12x12 papers. In the rag shop I buy disney material and I wrap the scrap book in the disney material like you would wrap a school text book. If you PM me with you email address I can show you step by step with pictures how to wrap the book. Good things to use in the book are stickers, computer images, menus, restaurant receipts, park maps, paper punches, card stock, eyelets, character autographs, and I'm sure there's alot more that I'm forgetting. When ever I go to Disney I make sure to stop at the Scrapbooking store in DTD they have a few things that I've never seen in my craft stores, like mickey head edging scissors. If you'd like I can take pictures of some of my pages that I've done in my 2 Disney books and email them to you. Also I've seen in the Rag Shop a disney scrapbooking guide that teaches you how to do the pages that they display in their book....it was about $20. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or you can email me at ashley718@gmail.com (anyone feel free to email me with scrapbooking questions) Good Luck with you book ::MickeyMo

lorapinky

DIS Veteran
Hi i am doing lots of scrapbooks for our holiday/honeymoon/wedding in september! I have been collecting stuff for it for over a year! Try the following websites you will find so much stuff it will be hard to know when to stop buying! :goodvibes

www.mousememories.com

www.ebay.com (type in disney scrapbooking or disney stickers you'll finds lots, though some days the selections can be limited so do keep trying).

www.forscrapsakes.com (this is very good for cheap albums!)

Hope this helps! feel free to ask any questions if you have any!

lora__jools@hotmail.com

Danvers

<font color=red>These words are my own.<br><font c
The Art of Disney has a scrapbooking store next to it, FILLED with things like this. They have lots of Disney wedding things for your scrapbook, too. We're gonna do this, but for Disneyland.

irishone1979

Loves all, Serves God
Don't know if you have a creative memories consultant near you, but they have a really cute 7x7 Disney scrapbook (I have 3 of them!) they have also started to get some good Disney "themed" things for scrapbooks. Not as cheap as some things, but really good quality. Disney has their own scrapbook store in Downtown Disney (don't have the # though :( ) They have TONS of stuff in there for all your scrapbook needs.

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!