DisneyLife discount at DLP??

I have no idea what DisneyLife is, but if it's anything in dollar's, probably not

DisneyLife is Disney’s Streaming service for kids. Am I wrong in thinking it’s a worldwide service? I’m in the UK and it gives a 10% discount in-store and online.

Well in that case it’s never going to be released anywhere else as surely it’s going to be replaced by Disney+ when that’s launched. Why would Disney, a quintessentially American company, only release it in the UK? I’ve had it since 2015! I just assumed it was global, you learn something new every day!

Well in that case it’s never going to be released anywhere else as surely it’s going to be replaced by Disney+ when that’s launched. Why would Disney, a quintessentially American company, only release it in the UK? I’ve had it since 2015! I just assumed it was global, you learn something new every day!
Most likely, you were a test market and Disney was looking at your behaviour to model Disney+ on :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter