Disneyland Tomorrow?

SOCALMouseMommy

DIS Veteran
i was thinking of an impromptu visit to Disney tomorrow but is this the UEA weekend? Is tomorrow (Thursday, 10/19) likely to be too crazy or is the the weekend that gets really crowded?

Anyone? I'm really needing something to cheer myself up because on Monday I lost my baby at 10 weeks pregnant. :( Nothing makes me happier than a day at Disney with my toddler but at the same time I don't want to walk into a really crazy day.

Anyone? I'm really needing something to cheer myself up because on Monday I lost my baby at 10 weeks pregnant. :( Nothing makes me happier than a day at Disney with my toddler but at the same time I don't want to walk into a really crazy day.
I'm so sorry. I can't help with crowd predictions but I do want to offer some hugs. :grouphug:

I say go regardless and just lower your expectations. See some shows, ride a few things and enjoy your toddler.

I say go! We will be there with all of the Utah people this weekend (didn't know that was a thing when we planned :) )! :)

I've looked at the wait times on the app every day for about a month now, and I'm not sure how much more crowded it can get. The wait times in the afternoons have been crazy. I would still go, (and I am going tomorrow) and get there early and do what a pp said and enjoy the lower early day crowds and see a few shows and enjoy the atmosphere later in the day. That's what I'm going to do, and love doing it!!!

So sorry to hear about your loss. Just to answer your question, this is the weekend for UEA. The weather reports on the news in Utah were including the weather in Anaheim.

Thank you for all of the kind thoughts. I'm doing OK, but still sad... and extra sad that we didn't get to go to Disneyland this week because Thursday morning I woke up with a fever! It was some kind of virus. Slowly getting better and planning for another attempt this Thursday when the heat breaks somewhat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter