Disneyland Resort Hotel Summer Sale Offers from August 1 through Sept. 30th!!

Disneyland usually has a late fall sale from late October/early November to mid December almosy every year.

I suspect the sale will be announced in late September/early October. Hopefully the sale is as good as the summer August to end of Sept offer now!
I am guessing that oct 18-22 prob wont be part of the sale?

I am guessing that oct 18-22 prob wont be part of the sale?
I am not sure. Last year's sale started on Oct. 20, 2022.
In 2021, the sale started on Oct. 12, 2021.
No sale in 2020.. closed due to pandemic.
In 2019, the sale sale started on October 13, 2019.

I would say you have a good shot at the sale!

I think they are wondering about those specific dates due to the actual 100 anniversary.

I think they are wondering about those specific dates due to the actual 100 anniversary.
We are booked for the 18-22nd because that’s when we will be in the area. It just happens to also fall on the actual 100 anniversary lol. I’d love to stay at the Disney hotel but it’s out of our budget right now.

Aol
We are booked for the 18-22nd because that’s when we will be in the area. It just happens to also fall on the actual 100 anniversary lol. I’d love to stay at the Disney hotel but it’s out of our budget right now.
Ok. I get it. My advice is keep your current reservation and wait and see when the sale hits and see if there is anything on hotel on property that fits your needs. If it does, book it. If not, you already have your reservations elsewhere.

Aol

Ok. I get it. My advice is keep your current reservation and wait and see when the sale hits and see if there is anything on hotel on property that fits your needs. If it does, book it. If not, you already have your reservations elsewhere.
That is the plan. Trying to decide between Candy Cane Inn & Park Vue because I have reservations at both. I also have reservations at the clementine because we were supposed to have more people with us but now they are staying somewhere else lol.
The actual anniversary date is October 16.
I know. It's all the same week though, but that isn't the reason we are going those days. We have concert tickets at the Hollywood Bowl on the 17th so going to visit universal studios as well and decided to do Disney since we will already be down there.........

That is the plan. Trying to decide between Candy Cane Inn & Park Vue because I have reservations at both. I also have reservations at the clementine because we were supposed to have more people with us but now they are staying somewhere else lol.

I know. It's all the same week though, but that isn't the reason we are going those days. We have concert tickets at the Hollywood Bowl on the 17th so going to visit universal studios as well and decided to do Disney since we will already be down there.........
Sounds like you have a definite plan!!! Enjoy your trip!

Disneyland usually has a late fall sale from late October/early November to mid December almosy every year.

I suspect the sale will be announced in late September/early October. Hopefully the sale is as good as the summer August to end of Sept offer now!
Disneyland usually always has a late fall to pre-Christmas sale!

This late summer sale is now visible on Disneyland's main website. They are promoting this sale...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter