• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Professional Internship

Baby_Dumbo

Earning My Ears
I am currently living in Anaheim and completing the college program internship until January whereas I will have to find out what I am doing with my life since I will be done with college at that point. I was considering going straight into the professional internship and then just praying I do a well enough job that they hire me in or that I find something very good and can still put that on my resume.

Here are my questions:

1.) Can I apply for the professional internship as long as I am in college at the time that I apply? I should be graduating in August since my internship is my last requirement for my bachelors and I should be done with my hours by then.

2.) Is it possible to get housing through Disney (Disneyland in Anaheim) when doing the professional internship? I currently live in housing provided through the program for my college program.

3.) What kinds of positions are available for the professional internships? I am a hospitality management major and am interested in event planning, music management, and tourism.

4.) What experiences have you had in the professional internships?

5.) Any advice to better help me get this or increase my chances/

If I cannot find a position I would like through Disney or in another job I would like in general I will search in different states, but the ultimate last chance is that I will have to move back home to Michigan, which I don't really want to do. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter