Disneyland Picture of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honor of today being the official opening day of TSM!! :cool1:

i2899DE85-7A28-4CFA-99A7-BACBAF3E0245.jpg

In honor of today being the official opening day of TSM!! :cool1:
I heard that the line for TSMM reached all the way to Ariel's Grotto restaurant earlier today. WOW! Thank goodness for soft openings this past weekend.

Here's a photo as I was leaving the park last Friday night.
2588655131_e285f5b233_b.jpg

Danny..That night shot of Thunder Mtn. is AWESOME dude! YAH!:worship:

Thanks GregC! That exposure was about 30 seconds long and the security guard was telling me to move right in the middle of it. He wasn't understanding that I needed to simply let it finish and I would be on my way. Pretty awkward moment actually. :(

I am not creeped out by visiting cemeteries. In fact, my family loves to joke with me when we are on vacations, I like to look around really old ones. It can be fascinating to read some of the really old headstones, they used to write a little about the person. I have not been to Walt's grave but I would like to go one day and pay my respects.

Pucka1378, I love your picture from Tarzan, I assume! I never even noticed that spot from up there (am always focused on keeping the daredevil from falling to his doom).

IMG_1880.jpg

Pucka1378, I love your picture from Tarzan, I assume! I never even noticed that spot from up there (am always focused on keeping the daredevil from falling to his doom).

]

Yup from Tarzan and I am lucky that I have two chickens on my hands! We had to force them onto Alice in wonderland:laughing:

Yup from Tarzan and I am lucky that I have two chickens on my hands! We had to force them onto Alice in wonderland:laughing:

:goodvibes What's funny is that Alice is one of Boy's least favorite rides, but he's yearning to be tall enough for Grizzly and CA Screamin'. :confused3

I've been a lurker on this thread for quite some time now, and I just wanted to compliment EVERYONE on the truly AWESOME pics that are on this thread! :thumbsup2

Again, thanks everyone for the magnificent pictures! :wizard:

Wow, I hadn't dropped by this thread for a few days and there are several pages of awesome new pics! Everyone does such a great job of capturing the essence and magic of the parks, I really wish I was there right now (well, maybe not NOW because they are almost closed, but you know what I mean :rotfl: )

I truly wish I had better photos of DL to share, all of mine are occupied by my children who are very cute but block all of the interesting Disney stuff in the background....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter