Disneyland Picture of the Day #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Detail... Rugs on the railings
P1350179m.jpg

It's the little details that make a difference. Thanks that is a great picture.

Nono, Thank YOU. You guys are all so awesome. I NEVER notice all these tiny details.

My husband noticed all this cool stuff in the dream suite, but never pointed it out so I never took pictures. I fail at detail.

This thread is going to help me be on the lookout more in the future :D

Detail. The toys in Geppeto workshop are impossible to see as you float past them. But blow up a photo and there they are! :cool1:
P1350196m.jpg

I'd better show where the Geppetto wood carving shop is in Storybook land....

I love how the Matterhorn fits in with this scene.

P1350195.jpg

Detail. The toys in Geppeto workshop are impossible to see as you float past them. But blow up a photo and there they are! :cool1:
P1350196m.jpg

Ok that is FANTASTIC

I'd better show where the Geppetto wood carving shop is in Storybook land....

I love how the Matterhorn fits in with this scene.

P1350195.jpg

Ok so that's the REAL matterhorn behind it? WOW! Disney detail is AMAZING!

What a beautiful photo. I thought this was the Storybookland Toad Hall at night until I looked for the curtains in my photo's and then realised this is the life size FantasyLand Toad Hall. :happytv:

P1350188m.jpg

I have missed so...so much. :eek:

What a beautiful photo. I thought this was the Storybookland Toad Hall at night until I looked for the curtains in my photo's and then realised this is the life size FantasyLand Toad Hall. :happytv:

Thanks Robert. I was just standing in the right spot and saw this particular perspective when I had one of my long lenses on the camera. Lots of stuff like this in the park but they don't quite reach out and grab you. ;)

Since we are showing off details of Storybook Canal ride, here is a couple from the Agrabah buildings.

552445006_PXemj-L.jpg

552446007_Qzgpy-L.jpg

To everyone who hasn't been on (or doesn't remember) Storybook Land, make it a priority on your next visit. Lines can be really short after 11:00pm and the ride takes on a different appearance at night.

IMO, Storybook Land is one of the hidden gems of Disneyland. If I were to pick one attraction that best describes the differences between Disneyland and the MK, I would pick Storybook Land because WDW has nothing like it.

To everyone who hasn't been on (or doesn't remember) Storybook Land, make it a priority on your next visit. Lines can be really short after 11:00pm and the ride takes on a different appearance at night.

IMO, Storybook Land is one of the hidden gems of Disneyland. If I were to pick one attraction that best describes the differences between Disneyland and the MK, I would pick Storybook Land because WDW has nothing like it.

I'm going for the first time in september and was really looking forward to this, so gutted to find it won't be open :)

Sleepless Knight I totally agree. Very well put. I love DL because of the Fantasyland section. It is my favorite part of DL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter