Disneyland Paris Will Reopen July 15 Village Nature Opens June 22

We won't be in Paris until September and by then I fully expect this entire thing to have blown over.

We are going to Barcelona April 12 and we are not changing anything with that trip. If I'm going to get it I'd rather get it traveling and doing something I love then catch it from work or while running errands at home.

We’re leaving 3/25 and coming back the 30th. So far, we’re not canceling. Fingers crossed!
we arrive the day you leave, not planning on changing anything unless FCO says otherwise.

I'm hoping it'll be quiet due to less people travelling.

Sounds like they'll only closed DLP if Govt tells them to.

No one is closing boarders across Europe as Viruses don't care about boarders.

There was a direct response to an inquiry to DLP stating they are open and intend to remain so , while working closely with French health officials and that DLP has high sanitation standards etc.
Have to have an ironic smile at high sanitation standards

i just rebooked my reservation for a later date (after 2.5 hours waiting on hold) - got a better room at a better rate!

Im not scared of the virus - i am not able to risk a quarantine when trying to return home.

Looking at the waiting times this weekend, it's business as usual. Big Thunder Mountain reached 120 minutes yesterday at 2pm. And at the moment nothing out of the ordinary, all major rides have 60 minutes posted.

New rules tonight ban gatherings over 1000 people in France. surely the parks will close now?

Parks closure not announced yet. There is a grey line in tonight's announcement as previously the “5,000 guests ban” specifically targeted “enclosed spaces” and no mention to that has been made for the “1,000” ban.

Still, I said last week I wouldn't be surprised if DLP were to close temporarily, and I haven't changed my mind.

I'm sure he never touched any handrails or water fountains or came in contact with any other cast members who do come in contact with guests either right? It's not if DLP will close, it's when.

I finally got through on the phone line to ask about options. It was 100% cancellation fee so, needless to say, we will continue with our trip and worry only about having a good time!

I'm sure he never touched any handrails or water fountains or came in contact with any other cast members who do come in contact with guests either right? It's not if DLP will close, it's when.
Wow, nice snark. We are told to wash, etc quite a bit. While I don't work 3rd shift, I do work with other cast and encounter some guests. This weekend, I washed my hands so much and used hs so much that my hands are dry and cracked. prevention and using your brain...

I finally got through on the phone line to ask about options. It was 100% cancellation fee so, needless to say, we will continue with our trip and worry only about having a good time!

Same, Eurostar and WDTC are still saying its business as usual, so in 3 weeks we plan to be on the train!

Just curious if anyone has asked about postponing their trip to a later date (and maybe having to pay the difference) without any other penalties? I know it's a minute by minute/day by day changing situation, but I don't know if it would even be an option to change our dates if closures happen before we get there.

We are heading over in less than 2 weeks. I think my biggest concern really is more about any possible travel restrictions that get put into place while we are over there and not being able to get home. We aren't planning on leaving the Paris area and from what I'm reading, the government at this time isn't planning on stopping public transportation (since it's vital to the economy) or flights. Again, I know it can change at any given moment. Sorry... these are more or less just thoughts I'm putting down in words. I know no one can really answer my concerns. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter