Disneyland paris trip

timeofrver

Earning My Ears
Hi all we are back from Disneyland Paris what a amazing park in a amazing country we very like it there and was amazing
we have been there for 5 days and have stayed in hotel Sequoia Lodge
It was a amazing trip and we have seen very fun things

we already have booked our next trip it wil be with Halloween at Disneyland Paris on 30-31-01 when i am back i wil put a new video for the special halloween party

A little clip about our trip to disneyland paris

This was in September? In your video it looks like people are wearing winter parkas and hats. Is it that cold there?

This was in September? In your video it looks like people are wearing winter parkas and hats. Is it that cold there?

Weather is kind of messed up this year. At the moment it's about 25 degrees Celsius (high 70s Fahrenheit), which is much higher than normal. Probably due to the hurricanes in the South of the US, that can cause warm weather here in Europe.
Normal for September in Disneyland Paris is about 19-20 degrees Celsius (around 65-68 degrees Fahrenheit)

I am not sure if this clip is from September, as I hear the music of the Pirates and Princess festival which ran from March to May this year. And March & April had several very unusual cold days this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter