Disneyland Paris Trip

alj1981

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I am taking my 2 nieces and Mum and Dad to Disneyland Paris on the 11th of Feb. We are staying at a Disney hotel and a few people have mentioned the characters are in the hotels whilst you have breakfast. I'm not sure whether it would be worthwhile booking the evening meal or if the morning breakfast would do -any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Also, this is my first time to Disney Paris. We arrive at the hotel about 4pm on the Monday and the park is open until 8pm. Is there any point in going in or would it be best to start a full day and just do the Disney Village that night we arrive.

Thanks Alan

P.S. I'm new to forums and I'm not sure if I have posted this in the correct thread. If not, I'd appreciate it if someone coould point me in the right direction :-o I'm ashamed to say I'm 31 and never used a forum! LOL

dansdad said:
Welcome to the DIS boards Alan!

You will have better luck posting your questions on the Disneyland Paris board located here.

Good luck!

Thanks for your help, got some great advice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter