Disneyland Paris Covid Testing Site - Are Rapid Antigens suitable for return to uk

jf256

Mouseketeer
Hi All;

I am sorry if this has already been asked.

Are you able to get a Rapid Antigen to return to the uk at disneyland paris testing centre?

I am double vaccinated but atm testing is still required. I was thinking about a potential cheap 2/3 day trip in october- as i work in kings cross anyway. But just trying to work out how much hassle testing would be.

Thanks All

Yes, the testing centre does both rapid antigen (15 minutes) and PCR tests (1:30h), plus cheaper PCR tests with a return time of 24 hours.

https://disney.loxamed.fr/
Testing is easy, most work was at the beginning to scan the QR code and fill in all the consent forms (one digital, one on paper). I was in and out within no time in July.
One thing to keep in mind is timing. I wasn't fully vaccinated yet, so I had to calculate how long one test was valid, and before what time I had to get another test.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter