Disneyland Paris complaint!

paulinefc

From Dublin Ireland. I have caught the disney bug!
After our trip in Dec 2010, I sent Disney an email. They asked me to let them know when we had rebooked, which I did.
I got this email this morning

Dear Mrs Fallon-Corcoran,
Thank you for your correspondence concerning your visit to Disneyland® Paris. I kindly ask that you inform me of your new reservation number so that I may advise the relevant Quality Manager of your Anniversary visit in January. The Quality Manager will ensure that your stay goes smoothly. Disneyland® Paris hopes to soon have the opportunity to welcome you once more to the resort.
Yours sincerely,
Claire Carrington
Guest Communication

After our trip in Dec 2010, I sent Disney an email. They asked me to let them know when we had rebooked, which I did.
I got this email this morning

Dear Mrs Fallon-Corcoran,
Thank you for your correspondence concerning your visit to Disneyland® Paris. I kindly ask that you inform me of your new reservation number so that I may advise the relevant Quality Manager of your Anniversary visit in January. The Quality Manager will ensure that your stay goes smoothly. Disneyland® Paris hopes to soon have the opportunity to welcome you once more to the resort.
Yours sincerely,
Claire Carrington
Guest Communication

Hope you get some pixie dust having had this twice we havent had anything special! But fingers crossed for you x

paulinefc said:
what did they do for you?

We just had letters from the manager in our room saying if we wanted anything to give them a ring. Which was nice but what do you ring and say? It would of been nice to have been offered VIP breakfast or something like that. I hope you get something magical xxxx

We just had letters from the manager in our room saying if we wanted anything to give them a ring. Which was nice but what do you ring and say? It would of been nice to have been offered VIP breakfast or something like that. I hope you get something magical xxxx

I had a feeling it would be something like that :( or you could ring and ask for an upgrade to the DLH :rotfl2:

paulinefc said:
I had a feeling it would be something like that :( or you could ring and ask for an upgrade to the DLH :rotfl2:

Ha ha yeah imagine that lol! Xxx

Back in 2002 myself and DH stayed at SL in Dec and the heating wasn't working in our room. They kept saying they would fix it but never did the entire time we were there. When we got home I wrote a letter and posted it to the hotel explaining our disappointment and they sent us a letter back offering 1 free night's accommodation and 2 free days entry to the parks. We went back in November 2003 and got our free stuff and also they left some flowers and a Mickey Mouse glass filled with sweets in our room.

I guess they are not being so generous these days :(

I also hope for some kind of apology from DLP for charging my credit card but not making a booking. They are still investigating the issue. I hope for lots of pixie dust for you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter