Disneyland Paris Castle Refurbishment

Gerry24

Earning My Ears
Hi Friends! this is my first time posting here so hello!

So if the world gets better (fingers crossed), I am planning to go to DLP in the late summer/fall of this year. HOWEVER, after learning that the castle is getting refurbished this year I am second guessing if I should visit. It would be my first visit ever, and literally the number one reason I've always wanted to visit that park is because of that castle. Does anyone have any idea when it will be completed? From the videos I've seen it looks like they started working on it already since last month, and I'm assuming they could even work faster because the park is closed until April... so do any of you think it could be mostly ready by August or September? I wanna be hopeful and say yes! Thoughts?

I also hope/think they can work faster now. In the thread about the reopening I have posted some pictures of how the castle looks now. But the plan was to have it ready by 2022 for the anniversary, so August/September is wishful thinkinh.

If your main goal is to see the castle, I wouldn't risk it. Unless they will still have flexible booking conditions and you wouldnt mind postponing at the last moment.

Why don't you email them and ask when the completion date is?. They might surprise you and give you a rough date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter