Disneyland Moonlight Magic

CAlvarez

Earning My Ears
hello, if anyone has room for an extra ticket I would appreciate it, we are a family of 7

hello, if anyone has room for an extra ticket I would appreciate it, we are a family of 7
I booked a party of 2 but was going to cancel tomorrow. Is it sold out already? Can't cancel til tomm but if someone wants it to add on I would do that when the ticket arrives.

Last edited:
Thank You ! Yes it’s sold out I would appreciate if you can add on

I don't need to add on after doing it we talked and decided we weren't going so I was going to cancel, but it won't let me cancel til tomm. I won't cancel and will just mail the ticket to u and then if someone else needs one can mail the remaining ticket. Not sure when they will be mailed to us though. PM me your address so when they do get mailed I can send your way. I am also a family of 7 and know it's hard to get enough for my family size. Glad I can help out.

I don't need to add on after doing it we talked and decided we weren't going so I was going to cancel, but it won't let me cancel til tomm. I won't cancel and will just mail the ticket to u and then if someone else needs one can mail the remaining ticket. Not sure when they will be mailed to us though. PM me your address so when they do get mailed I can send your way. I am also a family of 7 and know it's hard to get enough for my family size. Glad I can help out.

I'm not real certain how they are going to work it with the tickets but they are still mentioning about the member being there for entry and the entire group too so that still implies a check in at the park. If that is true then with the limitations of 4ppl the OP will not be able to check in 7 guests under their membership and your 2 tickets will be linked to your membership.

I'm not real certain how they are going to work it with the tickets but they are still mentioning about the member being there for entry and the entire group too so that still implies a check in at the park. If that is true then with the limitations of 4ppl the OP will not be able to check in 7 guests under their membership and your 2 tickets will be linked to your membership.
Oh I should call and ask as I don't want them to go to waste if that's the case I would rather cancel and let someone else get the opportunity.

Good point and time will only tell but even last year they stated that whole party had to check in together and it wasn't enforced at all.

I will say they almost need to enforce it because otherwise these tickets are going to be sold on Ebay and such.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts