Disneyland Illustration Series

BrianMichaels

Parks Enthusiast
Hello everyone!

Last month I started working on a new Disneyland digital illustration series and thought I'd share some of my finished pieces. I kicked off the series with a few holiday attractions at Disneyland, including "It's a Small World" (classic and holiday) and the opening float for A Christmas Fantasy.

qPh4b2F.jpg

ATDffjA.jpg

rq7SEhJ.jpg

I am currently working on the Haunted Mansion and a float from the Soundsational parade. :)

Those are fantastic! I can't decide which Small World I like best. I bet you would do an amazing castle as well. Please keep sharing more of your work.

Thank you! I'm hoping to have the Soundsational piece done by next week. The Haunted Mansion is taking a lot longer than expected.

...although I'm not quite as talented as you obviously are, I love to draw Disney characters on my whiteboard for my 6th graders:

enhance
enhance

enhance

enhance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter