Disneyland Hotel prices - what up with that?!?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong as that I know very little about WDW hotels, but isn't the GCH and GFH comparable in every aspect including price and the same with the DLH and the Contemporary.?

Lana :)

IMO the GCH is more like the WL at WDW -- a deluxe but with smaller rooms. They were designed by the same architect and both have impressive lobbies, so maybe that's why I equate the two... DLH is the only "deluxe" type hotel that actually has a "Disney" theme to it, which makes it pretty unique. :)

In the last few years it feels like the cost of the DL hotels (for what you get) is higher than what we pay at WDW (for what we get there). We generally stay CL at WDW for a similar price as our non-CL room at the GCH.

I find the Disneyland Hotel post-rennovation to be very comparable to a WDW deluxe. Actually, I prefer it to the WDW deluxe hotels I've been at. The grounds are gorgeous, the rooms are huge and beautifully decorated and it has nice dining options and amenities. I can justify the high price tag because there's no other disney resort WDW or Disneyland I'd rather stay at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter