Disneyland Hotel pillows

georgiesmum

Mouseketeer
I've seen pictures of Disneyland Hotel rooms with embroidered pillows on the bed that say "A dream is a wish you heart makes....' Does anyone know if these are these for sale and if so, is it only to Disneyland Hotel guests or can anyone buy one?

I have not seen or heard of the same pillows for sale but they do sell one that is smaller with the full quote.

They have these pillows on the Dream and Fantasy cruise ships. They are red on the ships and cost $199. Have not seen the blue ones at the Disneyland Hotel for sale in he gift shops.

Yeah I bought one of the red ones and they are pretty small. They looked so much bigger in the store. LOL I put it on my bed and it looked so small and out of place.

Out of curiosity, could you ask the DLH for the price to purchase the pillow in the room? I'm sure they have a charge for those who decide to slip one into their suitcase when checking out. As I seem to recall on the cruise ship, there was a price list if you left the ship with any of the items in the room, including the pillow.

KSDisneyDad said:
Out of curiosity, could you ask the DLH for the price to purchase the pillow in the room? I'm sure they have a charge for those who decide to slip one into their suitcase when checking out. As I seem to recall on the cruise ship, there was a price list if you left the ship with any of the items in the room, including the pillow.

And they have the price of the beach ball pillows at PPH - way too much IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter