Disneyland Hotel Pajamas. Size?

MaleficentRN

Orange Bird is my spirit animal.
I see there are pajamas in the room, much like other hotels in Tokyo. What size are they?? Can you request a size? Are they OSFA? I mean, one size fits all in Japan is different from one size fits all in the U.S. :teeth:

I see there are pajamas in the room, much like other hotels in Tokyo. What size are they?? Can you request a size? Are they OSFA? I mean, one size fits all in Japan is different from one size fits all in the U.S. :teeth:
I know I had looked this up for the Toy Story hotel and they seem oversized .. the sizing is just based on height.

Pajamas for adults (two-piece type): M (150 to 170 cm), L (170 to 180 cm)

The pyjamas are smaller than the sizes here. My husband is 6’ and the pants were so short they were hilarious.

You can take the slippers but not the pj’s.

Canuckrocks - are you staying at Toy Story? We really liked it. Have fun!

I’m a women’s medium, but also 5’9”. The medium fits me with a bit of room to spare. But definitely short 😂 (Toy Story PJs)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter