Disneyland Hotel Concierge?

Greg K.

Happy DVC Member, DIS Vet, and Catholic Deacon
Wondering about our next trip...and wondering if we should try the concierge level at the Disneyland Hotel.

What do you get "extra" for that (besides, of course, an extra large bill)? Is it worth it?

Thanks...

"It's the time of your life, so live it well..."

Greg K.
Forest Hills, NY
Grand Floridian: '96,'97,'99
Disneyland Hotel: '00

Hi Greg! We've stayed at DL Concierge and it is quite nice. The lounge serves a continental breakfast (nice selection) and free wine and appetizers in the evening. You can also get free water and soda throughout the day.

It depends on how much extra the cost is to determine if it's worth it or not...we just stayed for a couple of nights when we did it...but it was nice. :)

Michelle
Assistant Webmaster
Cruise & Inspiration Board Co-Host
Disneyland Board Co-Host

I have also stayed in Concierge and I must say it was very nice but I am not sure it was worth the money. If you plan on spending some time at the Resort and using the services offered it may be worth the additional money. It seems that we were on the go so much that we rarely used them :)

Kelsie
Co-Moderator-Disneyland Discussion Board

We did concierge and we took advantage of the breakfast, the sodas, and the evening apitizers. To my husband and myself it is not worth the extra cost. It was nice and very convient on having all those sodas there. We will not be doing concierge again.

mic-min-don-plu01.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter