Disneyland Good neighbor deal?

mommyto3girls

Mouseketeer
Can anyone share if there are good deals for a bundle on hotel and park tickets at DL? I have looked but so far it appears I could do better buying tickets seperate from perkspot and paying for hotel. Am I looking at the wrong sites? We are looking at hotel from 3/1/17-3/6/17. 3 or 4 day park ticket-not sure if I will do park hopper or not. I am not overly picky on hotel. It needs to be clean, but I don't care if there is breakfast or if it is overly fancy. It should be a mile or less than entrance as we don't want to mess with shuttles. Any advise would be appreciated!

We have always found it cheaper to book separately, but others may have different experiences. Try asking on the DL boards.

They don't really offer a price break for packages, it's almost always cheaper to book separately, or at best the same price. The only thing that makes a hotel or motel "good neighbor" is selling tickets. If you find a ticket discount (try getawaytoday, ARES, Last Minute Travel and Orbitz) then there's really no reason to stick to only "good neighbors."

we found it cheaper to do our own thing.... liked our hotel(orbitz,close to gates) and tickets (last minute travel,cheapest deal we found)

We've always found it cheaper to seperate them out. And fwiw, don't be worried whether or not a hotel has good neighbor status, it will be meaningless to your trip.

Oh, and if you find yourself with questions about any of the local hotels head on over to the Disneyland board! You're bound to find someone who has stayed there if it's close to DL!

Hojo was a good deal through the mousesavers discount about 4 years ago. Easy walk. Big rooms. No frills. Bought tickets from I think it was ARES?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!