Disneyland "Girls Only" ~ Find a Roomie

mommaU4

DIS Veteran
Alright, several of you going on the Disneyland Girls Only Trip have requested a separate thread to help find a room mate, someone with similiar interests and habits that you can share a room with to cut costs.

So here ya go! Hopefully this will help you find someone that you "click" with.

Remember that time spent in your room is actually limited, and just because you are rooming together doesn't mean you have to be connected at the hip. ;)

Some OPTIONAL questions you can fill out that might help you find someone you are compatible with. :thumbsup2

1. Are you a smoker or non-smoker?

2. Drinker or non-drinker?

3. Do you snore?

4. Do you prefer to sleep in a cold room or a warmer room?

5. Do you party all night and sleep till noon? Or do you prefer to go to bed early and be there when the rope drops?

6. Would you be willing to stay off-site to cut costs, or are you a Disney hotel ONLY type of person?
IF you are willing to stay off-site, do you have a favorite hotel or will you go with the best deal?

7. What days are you planning to arrive and depart on? (The official dates are from April 24-28 but some cannot make it the entire time)

8. What area of the US are you from? (perhaps a mini meet can be made before hand to get to know each other better if you live close by)

9. How much time do you need to get ready in the morning? (in other words are you a bathroom hog.....:rolleyes1 :rotfl2: )

10. What is your age? (you can give a range if you prefer)

Okay, that's about all I can think of for now. If anyone has any other suggestions for questions to ask, please let me know.

Hopefully this will help. It might take time. Once you chat with someone, it will make it easier to find a roomie.

GOOD LUCK!!! :wizard:

1. Are you a smoker or non-smoker? non-smoker

2. Drinker or non-drinker? I don't drink, but I don't mind those who do (just not the falling down drunk kind....don't think that would be an issue here)

3. Do you snore? no

4. Do you prefer to sleep in a cold room or a warmer room? cool

5. Do you party all night and sleep till noon? Or do you prefer to go to bed early and be there when the rope drops? Okay I can get up at the crack of dawn, and be there til close and be ready to go the next morning w/o issue. I am a morning person though.

6. Would you be willing to stay off-site to cut costs, or are you a Disney hotel ONLY type of person?
IF you are willing to stay off-site, do you have a favorite hotel or will you go with the best deal? I have never stayed onsight (always want to). I am willing to go with the majority on this, I'm going to relax, have a lot fun and meet interesting people (everything else is minor).

7. What days are you planning to arrive and depart on? (The official dates are from April 24-28 but some cannot make it the entire time) I'll be arriving on the 24th and leaving on the 28th

8. What area of the US are you from? (perhaps a mini meet can be made before hand to get to know each other better if you live close by) I'm 2 hours North of DL in Kern County CA.

9. How much time do you need to get ready in the morning? (in other words are you a bathroom hog..... )I'm pretty easy going about this sort of thing. I don't need but more than 5-10 minutes at most. I also take very quick showers (normally don't have time for long ones anyway).

I'll by 29 by the time the trip rolls around.

steph

1. Are you a smoker or non-smoker? non-smoker

2. Drinker or non-drinker? yes I drink but more as enjoyment not to get drunk

3. Do you snore? no

4. Do you prefer to sleep in a cold room or a warmer room? not super picky, but need extra blankets if its cold.

5. Do you party all night and sleep till noon? I definetly prefer to stay up late and rise whenever I pull myself out of bed. But might try and get up early (like 8-9am ;) ) and get to the park early

IF you are willing to stay off-site, do you have a favorite hotel or will you go with the best deal? I woud prefer to stay on site since I haven't ever done it but if the price is right I will stay off site too. The only Anaheim hotels I have stayed at were not walking distance to the parks.

7. What days are you planning to arrive and depart on? (The official dates are from April 24-28 but some cannot make it the entire time) 24th and 25th

8. What area of the US are you from? (perhaps a mini meet can be made before hand to get to know each other better if you live close by) Approx. 1 1/2 hours North of Disneyland (Antelope Valley to be exact)

9. How much time do you need to get ready in the morning? (in other words are you a bathroom hog..... ) Overall pretty quick I usually take half hour to get totally ready

Thanks for filling out the forms ladies. I think that it might take time, but once everyone gets to know each other then it will be easy to room up.

If you find someone who you think might be a good match, then bite the bullet and send a PM and ask. It can't hurt. And you might end up with a great new friend. :thumbsup2

8. What area of the US are you from? (perhaps a mini meet can be made before hand to get to know each other better if you live close by) Approx. 1 1/2 hours North of Disneyland (Antelope Valley to be exact)

I'm at Edwards AFB, cool that we're close. Nice to meet you

steph

1.Are you a smoker or non-smoker? non smoker

2. Drinker or non-drinker? I drink but not much.

3. Do you snore? Nope

4. Do you prefer to sleep in a cold room or a warmer room? Cooler room. Cool

5. Do you party all night and sleep till noon? Or do you prefer to go to bed early and be there when the rope drops? I can do both. But I am a morning person. I could do both but I am a morning person.

IF you are willing to stay off-site, do you have a favorite hotel or will you go with the best deal? I would rather stay off site and go with the best dea. I would rather stay off site and go with the best deal. And I will go with the majority as to where we stay.

7. What days are you planning to arrive and depart on? (The official dates are from April 24-28 but some cannot make it the entire time) I will be going from the 25-27th. I am going from the 25th to the 27th.

8. What area of the US are you from? (perhaps a mini meet can be made before hand to get to know each other better if you live close by)I am from Ariel WA which is close to Vancouver WA.

9. How much time do you need to get ready in the morning? (in other words are you a bathroom hog..... )It takes me about ½ hour to get ready total. Well maybe 40 minutes!

10. What is your age? (you can give a range if you prefer) 37

Nonsmoker with enthusiasm
Social drinker....but usually unable to finish a second beer
3. Do you snore?
It has been suggested that I snore, but I find it hard to believe.
COLD!!!

5. Do you party all night and sleep till noon? Or do you prefer to go to bed early and be there when the rope drops? I am a morning person, but can stay up late and get up the next morning. I am not painfully cheerful in the morning or anything.

6. Would you be willing to stay off-site to cut costs, or are you a Disney hotel ONLY type of person? I will stay anywhere, but off site would suit my budget better!!!!
IF you are willing to stay off-site, do you have a favorite hotel or will you go with the best deal? Best deal. I have only stayed at the Park Vue and it was smelly...but cheap so would stay there again!!

7. What days are you planning to arrive and depart on? (The official dates are from April 24-28 but some cannot make it the entire time) I plan to arrive early AM on Thursday and leave sometime Saturday. I don't plan to go into a park on Saturday as can't stay the whole day and am a S. CA AP er.

8. What area of the US are you from? (perhaps a mini meet can be made before hand to get to know each other better if you live close by) I live in San Diego, but am an Ohioan to the bone!!

9. How much time do you need to get ready in the morning? (in other words are you a bathroom hog..... ) 35 minutes about. I hog the bathroom only because I need a sink to deal with my contacts. I am a wash and go girl with the hair.

10. What is your age? (you can give a range if you prefer) I am 46!!!!

I can sleep anywhere...floor, air mattress, couch, xray table, you name it, give me 5 minutes of somewhat quiet and I am out!!!!!

Well..... Any hook ups yet?? :rolleyes1

Come on now, don't be shy. Just think of the money you'll save splitting the room costs by two! That's more drinks, and souvenirs. ;)

non smoker

social drinker

3. Do you snore?
sometimes I am. I appologize in advance for it.

doesn't matter to me

5. Do you party all night and sleep till noon? Or do you prefer to go to bed early and be there when the rope drops?
i have insomnia, so i usually do the stay up late, wake up early thing. but i go with the flow

IF you are willing to stay off-site, do you have a favorite hotel or will you go with the best deal?
it doesn't matter to me

7. What days are you planning to arrive and depart on? (The official dates are from April 24-28 but some cannot make it the entire time)
I'm local, and hoping to get all the time off, but need to make a few arrangements. But it looks like I will be there Thursday - Saturday. I have a So cal pass so I won't be doing the parks on Saturday.

8. What area of the US are you from? (perhaps a mini meet can be made before hand to get to know each other better if you live close by)
Im in Anaheim. I can see the DL fireworks from my house.

9. How much time do you need to get ready in the morning? (in other words are you a bathroom hog..... )
I don't hog the bathroom, but I am a slow mover.

33 :scared1:

I pretty much go with the flow. Oh, and my suitcase usually looks like it exploded, but I try to keep it contained.

I am going booked the hotel still looking for room mate

.1 Are you a smoker or non-smoker? None right now
But will take a smoker no big deal to me

2. Drinker or non-drinker? Will have the odd glass but not a big drinker though does not bother me if others drink.

3. Do you snore? Nope even hubby says I hardly breath when sleeping. Though if snorer that is OK my husband snores big time.

4. Do you prefer to sleep in a cold room or a warmer room? Does not bother me

5. Do you party all night and sleep till noon? Or do you prefer to go to bed early and be there when the rope drops? I tend to get very tired by late night. But definately not an early riser unless it is off to the parks :)

6. Would you be willing to stay off-site to cut costs, or are you a Disney hotel ONLY type of person? The cheaperst place suits me best.

7. What days are you planning to arrive and depart on? (The official dates are from April 24-28 but some cannot make it the entire time) Arriving the 24th leaving the 27 or 28th

From Canada

9. How much time do you need to get ready in the morning? (in other words are you a bathroom hog..... ) I am very fast no bathroom hog here.

44 but age not an issue to me.

I do use a scooter for long distance but I am mobile.

1. Are you a smoker or non-smoker? Nope

2. Drinker or non-drinker? A little, definitely not alot.

3. Do you snore? Nope

4. Do you prefer to sleep in a cold room or a warmer room? Doesn't matter, just as long as it's not HOT.

5. Do you party all night and sleep till noon? Or do you prefer to go to bed early and be there when the rope drops? I can stay up late, and am not usually a morning person, unless it means going to DL!

6. Would you be willing to stay off-site to cut costs, or are you a Disney hotel ONLY type of person? Cheap but nice, doesn't have to be on-site.
IF you are willing to stay off-site, do you have a favorite hotel or will you go with the best deal? Best deal, as long as it's not too shabby.

7. What days are you planning to arrive and depart on? (The official dates are from April 24-28 but some cannot make it the entire time) April 24, afternoon, through April 28, noon.

8. What area of the US are you from? (perhaps a mini meet can be made before hand to get to know each other better if you live close by) Arizona

9. How much time do you need to get ready in the morning? (in other words are you a bathroom hog.....:rolleyes1 :rotfl2: ) I'm usually in and out of the bathroom 5 times, for a few minutes each time. I'm pretty flexible.

10. What is your age? (you can give a range if you prefer) 45

1. Are you a smoker or non-smoker? Non-smoker (I have asthma)

2. Drinker or non-drinker? Non-drinker because I'm not of legal age yet

3. Do you snore? No:rolleyes1

4. Do you prefer to sleep in a cold room or a warmer room? Cold

5. Do you party all night and sleep till noon? Or do you prefer to go to bed early and be there when the rope drops? I'm pretty flexible and considerate to my roomie's schedule

6. Would you be willing to stay off-site to cut costs, or are you a Disney hotel ONLY type of person? Yes to offsite
IF you are willing to stay off-site, do you have a favorite hotel or will you go with the best deal? My favorite is Best Western but I've heard good things about HOJO

7. What days are you planning to arrive and depart on? (The official dates are from April 24-28 but some cannot make it the entire time) I am arriving Thursday afternoon and leaving Friday evening

8. What area of the US are you from? (perhaps a mini meet can be made before hand to get to know each other better if you live close by) I live in Southern California, 1 hour north of Disneyland

9. How much time do you need to get ready in the morning? (in other words are you a bathroom hog..... ) 20 minutes max with shower (but I usually do that the night before)

10. What is your age? (y
ou can give a range if you prefer) I'm 19.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter