Disneyland Express to HoJos?

disneylicious

Earning My Ears
Our travel agent booked us on the Disneyland Express and I read somewhere that the bus doesn't necessarily stop at your hotel but instead, at bus stops on the main drag. Is this true? Also, because we're far down the strip, are we going to be last to get off?

Just so I know what to expect - thanks!

The hojo's is well within walking distance. i wouldnt consider a shuttle..even with kids by the time you got the strollers and kids loaded the unloaded you could have walked it,

2-3 min walk north from the bus station. Not far at all. Its like walking from HOJOs to where you cross the street to Disneyland.

2-3 min walk north from the bus station. Not far at all. Its like walking from HOJOs to where you cross the street to Disneyland.

Only time it isnt fun is when your feet feel like they are shattered from walking all day. You know - when you take a step and it feels like your feet have glass shards in them stabbing the bones? Then that 2-3 min walk feels like the Bataan Death March.

Our travel agent booked us on the Disneyland Express and I read somewhere that the bus doesn't necessarily stop at your hotel but instead, at bus stops on the main drag. Is this true? Also, because we're far down the strip, are we going to be last to get off?

Just so I know what to expect - thanks!

You are right that the Disneyland Express doesn't stop at every hotel.....For the ones that are close together, it stops at the bus stop and you have to walk a short distance from there. But HoJos does have it's own stop since it is further away from the rest of the hotels. If you go to their website: hojoanaheim.com you can look at a layout of the hotel property. It shows that the airport bus stop is right next to the building where the front desk is.:)

I wasn't able to find where it stops on a map on HOJO's website. I was actually thinking of using them but if it doesn't actually stop at the hotel that might be a little tough with luggage and a 4 year old to hike down the street.:confused3

Duh...guess I didn't scroll down far enough to see page 2. Thanks DM!!!
Have you used DE before? I'm just thinking this might rule out having to haul a carseat along on our trip just to use on the shuttle.

No, I haven't. We usually drive from Phx, and the few times I've flown, I've used a taxi (from both SNA and LGB). I like knowing that I will be taken directly to my hotel and not have to wait on anyone else.

No, I haven't. We usually drive from Phx, and the few times I've flown, I've used a taxi (from both SNA and LGB). I like knowing that I will be taken directly to my hotel and not have to wait on anyone else.

Good point....there is actually going to be 7 of us so we could actually do our own shuttle but I just still keep thinking what a pain to haul the carseat too.
Then that thought runs through my mind of my son being in a bus and not a carseat?

I have taken the disneyland express bus from LAX to Hojos. It stops right in front of Hojo's and it was indeed the last stop and we were the first ones picked up when we went back to the airport. If you're lucky though there may not be many people on the bus and you'll only have to stop at one disney hotel before it takes you to hojos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter