DisneyLand....Disney World.... how many days for Honeymoon...?

EpcotLove

"To a new day, we go on"
I am trying to get ideas for my honeymoon. My Dfi and I want to do something REALLY nice compared to our prior trips to Disney World. We don't really want to do a cruise...so we are trying to figure out other options. I was thinking about spending a few days at Disneyland and then going somewhere south and tropical... (like Hawaiiiii....mmmm). I've never been to Disneyland and so I wasn't sure if we should make this trip on our honeymoon or another time?

Any thoughts....? Thanks!

Disneyland is WONDERFUL. I've been going there my whole life (I'm originally from SoCal) and the first time I went to WDW was earlier this year. Maybe I'm just biased, I absolutely loved WDW, but there is just something about Disneyland that is so much more.. magical, I guess, to me. Granted, there isn't as much to do as in WDW, I think by doing a few days in DL and then going to Hawaii would be a wonderful honeymoon. In fact, that's exactly what DF and I were going to do for ours before we decided to get married at WDW. :goodvibes

Yeah, I just really want to go somewhere quiet- but have that Disney magic (plus feel special with the bridal ears!! lol)

Hawaiii + Disney really is a dream come true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!