Disneyland Resort- Anaheim, California

Welcome Breakfast 8:30 - 9:00 am
Main Street Bakery
The Adventure Begins 11:00 am
Riverbelle Terrace outside patio
Dinner - TBD @ Downtown Disney

Guests of Honor:
MaryJo, Dan Murphy, Michelle, Disney Anna,
Diva of Dragons(The Poster Formerly Known as LA Weiss), Larry_Poppins, RobinB, Teri, SteveH, TheLionKing & Tink33

Undecided
Swinginevilmike & JeffinBigD</font></center>

<center>Larry_Poppins (Larry), Dave (Diva of Dragons DH), Disney Anna (Rita), Bob (Teri DH) & SteveH</center>

larrybob.jpg

<center>Diva Of Dragons (Lisa) & DH Dave</center>

lisa1.jpg

<center>52plan4 (Kristine), MaryJo, MaryAlice (Teri DD) & Kelly (MaryJo DD)

makelly.jpg

<center>Tyler (Tink33 DS) & Nick (MaryJo DS)

tynick.jpg

<center> (SteveH DS), Samantha (Michelle DD) & Lily (Tink33 DD)

kidsmeet.jpg

<center>Teri & TheLionKing (Dave)</center>

teridave.jpg

<center>RobinB, DH Dave & DD Celia

robin.jpg

<center>A Beautiful Day at Disneyland</center>

group1.jpg

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#6600CC>I love the pictures - I need to add mine, too. :)

Nice job, tink! :) Can't wait to see yours too Mary Jo, and we need to get a certain Mr. Murphy to put his together too! ;)

<center><font color=orange>In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room</font></center>

<center>Dan Murphy, Kelly (MaryJo DD), Lily (Tink33 DD) & MaryJo</center>

dankids.jpg

<center>TheLionKing (Dave), MaryAlice (Teri DD), Bob (Teri DH) & Marc (Teri DS) take a break</center>

davetiki.jpg

<center>MaryJo sends TheLionKing to timeout while Dan finishes a Pineapple Drink
</center>

maryjodave.jpg

I can see the pictures now! Mahalo. Wish I could have been there.
Donna
:jester:

I just want you guys to know what a fantastic time I had at the meet! It was great meeting everyone and spending a "mellow" morning. We went back to our hotel about 3pm, but were so sunburnt that we all crashed out. I had plans on going back to DL for a couple of hours, but my hubby David was out of it. I forgot that Fantasmic was only that night, so I missed it :(. I'm not a real big fan of it in WDW, but I've heard the DL version is better. Oh well. Something to do next time ;).

It was great to meet you too, Robin. Your daughter is adorable! We had a wonderful time that day, didn't we!

Great pictures Lesley. Thanks for posting them! So Lion - just what did you do that Mary Jo had to send you to time out??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter