Disneyland Diamond Celebration June exercise challenge -- making dreams come true minute by minute!

Feeling good about my 87 minutes today. It was a combination of a lunch break workout and a walk after dinner.

I found a new workout setting on the exercise bike at the gym, that will either give me awesome legs or cripple me. The jury is still out. I only did it for 10 minutes today because that was all the time I had left, but next time I'm going to try to stick it out for longer.

So, hooray for new challenges. It keeps us from getting too bored, right?

1588/2000

Kudos to everyone for getting those activity minutes in and working toward your goals even in the dog days of summer! :yay: We have more color changes every day so be sure and check out our marquee. :rainbow:

Please join me in congratulating these guests who are all Disneyland Firehouse Red
SarahDisney
galaxygirl76
sophy1996

We have just a bit over 1000 minutes to go before we turn the TEAM Sleeping Beauty Castle Pink -- is today the day? Let's get 'er done! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Reminder, too, that we need a brave soul to host the July challenge please. :flower3:

And speaking of castles, lots of folks know that there is a very special suite where lucky guests can stay in Cinderella's Castle at WDW but did you know there is also a suite inside Disneyland? pirate:
5999592463_cdb183ecaf_b.jpg

Dream-Suite-1_08_DL_6010-742x555.jpg

The Disneyland Dream Suite is a magical, private apartment located above the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction in New Orleans Square inside Disneyland. It was created using unrealized designs originally intended for a private apartment for Walt Disney himself. The Dream Suite is filled with magical décor, elegant furnishings and special details that surprise and delight its guests. An overnight stay, including a view of Disneyland after park guests have departed, is a money-can’t-buy experience that will be enjoyed only by a few lucky prize winners. - See more at: http://disneylandnews.com/2015/04/1...ing-diamond-celebration/#sthash.zRXcwsJI.dpuf

1498/1600
That's a swim today and a very hot walk. ugh! We were saying how slow we were going because it was just too warm to go any faster. But it was nice because we passed a lady out having a cigarette break and she told us how much she admired us! She said she sees us every day no matter what the weather! :flower1: Tomorrow DH and I head for the Redwoods! Haven't been since DS2 was in diapers and he didn't much care for all the walking then! He's out of town now and DS1 declined to vacation with us--"no thanks, I've already seen those trees--now if you were going to Seattle..." It'll be nice just me and my sweetie for a few days!

Finish strong, Team! :cheer2: And somebody help out Lisa and take July! I'm a boring host, I pretty much just update minutes--no inspiring photos or quotes!

If nobody else volunteers, I can take July. I may not be able to update every day, but I'll try to do it every other day or so.

48 minutes walking today ... my sister had to go run errands and she invited me to go with her!

1079/1100

I should hit my goal over the weekend ... yay!

1498/1600
That's a swim today and a very hot walk. ugh! We were saying how slow we were going because it was just too warm to go any faster. But it was nice because we passed a lady out having a cigarette break and she told us how much she admired us! She said she sees us every day no matter what the weather! :flower1: Tomorrow DH and I head for the Redwoods! Haven't been since DS2 was in diapers and he didn't much care for all the walking then! He's out of town now and DS1 declined to vacation with us--"no thanks, I've already seen those trees--now if you were going to Seattle..." It'll be nice just me and my sweetie for a few days!

Finish strong, Team! :cheer2: And somebody help out Lisa and take July! I'm a boring host, I pretty much just update minutes--no inspiring photos or quotes!

Isn't it nice when people notice your hard work? :cool2: Enjoy your trip to the big trees! :goodvibes

60 minutes Pilates and a short walk and I'm flying over London!

800/800

We're traveling quite a bit in July and August, but I'm looking to host in the fall!

As Peter Pan would say "here we go!" :tink: Thanks for volunteering to host a fall month! :flower3:

If nobody else volunteers, I can take July. I may not be able to update every day, but I'll try to do it every other day or so.

48 minutes walking today ... my sister had to go run errands and she invited me to go with her!

1079/1100

I should hit my goal over the weekend ... yay!

Thank you for volunteering to host the July challenge! :thanks::thanks::thanks: That is one of the nice things about hosting these challenges is that you get to totally make them your own. :flower1:

30 minute run/walk. My legs are SO tired. I can't wait for the taper! One more long run before taper :dancer:
1075/1200

:woohoo:Woo hoo for that most wonderful time of training . . . taper!

86 minute run/walk for me yesterday brings me to 1370/1000. Got to run along the lake and see all the Ironman stuff. Those poor people are going to melt in this crazy heat. :faint:

BRB with our updated numbers.

Everyone is still working so hard to make sure they hit those goals this month -- you are amazing! It's time to finish strong! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Lots of color changing going on still, too. :rainbow:

Please join me in congratulating sophy1996 and whitney250 who turned Peter Pan Flight Green!

And please join me in congratulating glss1/2fll and pix13dust who turned Disneyland Firehouse Red!

Also join me in congratulating Trith who turned Paint the Night Parade Purple!

We all know every good celebration calls for cake! :cake: And the Disneyland Diamond Celebration is no exception.
11666298_10153476410948417_8373789823369038279_n.jpg

Check out this awesome Sleeping Beauty Castle cake that is in the lobby of the Grand Californian Hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter