Disneyland closing early on Dec. 4 & 5

Rena75

Cast Member
I just wanted to give those who are planning to visit Disneyland on Dec. 4th and 5th a heads-up. The park will be closing early because Disney is having their employee's Family Nights. I know the Family Nights start at 7:00 but I'm not sure what time they will be closing the park.

Just wanted to let you know!

Rena75 said:
I just wanted to give those who are planning to visit Disneyland on Dec. 4th and 5th a heads-up. The park will be closing early because Disney is having their employee's Family Nights. I know the Family Nights start at 7:00 but I'm not sure what time they will be closing the park.

Just wanted to let you know!

its for the cm christmas party...Isnt the park closing at 6 Albort?

Correct! Disneyland closes at 6 pm Monday and Tuesday..but DCA is open later..till 9 I think. That's the day My DD and I arrive (Monday) so on Tuesday we plan to go to Universal..It also closes at 6 but who cares??? Rather use my DL tickets for later evenings.....

DLcastmbr said:
im going tuesday night to and most likely working the monday night one lol.

What do you do there? Maybe we'll stop by and say "hi!" :wave2:

Are the crowds in DL on Monday the 4th likely to be lesser b/c of the early close time? That's my dd's 2 bday and I'm considering driving down and back the 2+ hr trip to go on he rbday sinc eit's gonna be way too crowded and too expensive to go the weekend before.

That's my daughter's birthday too, but her 4th. I think DL has been unusually crowded the last couple weeks. There just seems to be people everywhere. However during the week it is less crowded on the weekend. With DCA open until 9 and lots of people getting park hoppers now, I don't know if you would have a lot less people going just because of the hours, but you won't have as many locals I would guess. My daughter has loved celebrating her birthday at DL. We'll be there on her birthday this year, but at night. We were just there on Friday for my sister's birthday and got her a birthday button. My daughter can't wait to go back for her birthday and wear a button. I think when we get there I'll take her into DCA and get her the button and that way when they scan her pass it will say Happy Birthday for her. Then we'll go into DL for the party.

KelsiesMommy said:
Are the crowds in DL on Monday the 4th likely to be lesser b/c of the early close time? That's my dd's 2 bday and I'm considering driving down and back the 2+ hr trip to go on he rbday sinc eit's gonna be way too crowded and too expensive to go the weekend before.

i bet you that 70% of the guest will not know they will close early... aka crazy guest complaint.

Albort said:
i bet you that 70% of the guest will not know they will close early... aka crazy guest complaint.

But is there still going to be early entry on those days though?

Thanks and Have Fun!!!

Hey Albort, do you think you could pass all of us DIS members off as "family?" :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter