Disneyland budget

VWCat

Mouseketeer
Hello all:goodvibes So I'm trying to decide on how much cash to bring for our trip in June. What do you usually budget for a day for meals and disney merch? I've got 1750.00 canadian so far. Is that enough for 8 days? Bear in mind that it's just me and my man and we are planning on doing maybe 4 nice dinners and a few nice lunches. I really want to quit my job but not sure if I have enough money saved yet. Thanks:thumbsup2

That seems like plenty for only two people (about $1500 US or almost $200/day). I am sure others will chime in and the majority can rule. ;)

We spend $100 per day on me and three kids so I would think you have plenty!

Andrea

I think you have enough. A few years ago I went to DL (only paying for myself) with 1500$ Canadian and I had several hundred left over. But I was only paying for myself, and I ate at places like McD's but this last time we went we ate at DL and so we spent more. But 1750 I would say is enough. Have fun! And don't forget to have a corndog

I think that is more than enough, but I don't know what kinds of merchandise you want to buy. Food wise - more than enough!!! I say - QUIT YOUR JOB! :lmao:

Sounds like you have plenty of money. We spent just a little over that last summer and there were 5 of us. That includes 2 pre-teen boys who can eat alot! ;)

:thumbsup2 :cool1: :lmao:
cool,thanks guys...I am quitting my job!!!!!!!!:banana: :rotfl: :yay:

YAY!!
happy-091.gif
:dance3:

where are you working that you can't wait to leave?

Well I work as a care aide for a severely disabled girl, and it's very hard on me and my body. I work for a friend of mine who is not very nice and is often taking advantage of me and is very stressful to work for. So the final straw was her telling me she wanted me to work the upcoming Easter weekend but was not willing to pay me holiday pay for one of the stat days(fri or mon)even though she has paid me hoilday pay in the past. And she gossips about me and my work to a mutual buddy and I just can't take it anymore.:confused3 So even though I haven't made all my vacation money yet I'm going to have to quit as it is driving me nuts.

We were there the other day....in the park soft drinks ( all ice!) were 3 and 4 dollars U.S., ice cream bars $4, Popcorn 3.50...turkey legs $6....corn dogs 5 and $6 each. ice Cream Sundae $6. Bottled water was $3 and $4.
I think there were more people in line for food than for rides. Crazy. Pack some snack bars and bring a bottle of water!

We were there the other day....in the park soft drinks ( all ice!) were 3 and 4 dollars U.S., ice cream bars $4, Popcorn 3.50...turkey legs $6....corn dogs 5 and $6 each. ice Cream Sundae $6. Bottled water was $3 and $4.
I think there were more people in line for food than for rides. Crazy. Pack some snack bars and bring a bottle of water!

Wow, that sounds really expensive! I'm definitely packing drinks and small snacks for DS.

Well I work as a care aide for a severely disabled girl, and it's very hard on me and my body. I work for a friend of mine who is not very nice and is often taking advantage of me and is very stressful to work for. So the final straw was her telling me she wanted me to work the upcoming Easter weekend but was not willing to pay me holiday pay for one of the stat days(fri or mon)even though she has paid me hoilday pay in the past. And she gossips about me and my work to a mutual buddy and I just can't take it anymore.:confused3 So even though I haven't made all my vacation money yet I'm going to have to quit as it is driving me nuts.

How can that person be considered a friend and treat you that way???

:rotfl: :rotfl: :banana: :banana: :rotfl2: :yay: :ccat: :woohoo:
I did it,I just called and quit. I just gave up 1200.00 and gained back my sanity:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter