DisneyLand Belated Honeymoon Help

Pixie

Pixie Dust Dis*tributor
We will be celebrating our honeymoon (25 years later) at Disneyland this July. Any suggestions for a MUST do attraction while there? I have been reading and reading this forum and am becomng overwhelmed so I thought I'd make this a lot simpler for myself by posting this. We have a hotel so that is taken care of but we are wondering about places to eat that are appropriate for the occasion. We are both big kids at heart in our late 40's but do not want to eat at McDonalds or that sort of restaurant. Suggestions for "special attractions" would be welcome as well.

Any suggestions that you might have would be most welcome.
:earsgirl: :earsboy:

I think we will look into booking both the Disney Magic Tour and Fantasmic Buffet since we will be in DL for a week.

I would recommend going to the Blue Bayou for a lunch or dinner - it's very unique and romantic. I've heard Napa Rose is also a very nice adult restaurant. There are quite a few excellent restaurants in DTD you could try as well. You may also want to do a character meal, and secretly tell the hostess that it's your anniversary - I'm sure you'll get embarrassed (wonderfully) by the characters.
As far as rides, here are my favorites -

DL-
Peter Pan
Buzz Lightyear
Thunder Mountain
Haunted Mansion
Pirates of the Carribean
Indiana Jones

CA ADV -
Soarin' Over CA
Grizzly River Run
CA Screamin'

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter