Disneyland Attraction and Dining Reviews

WebmasterCorey

corey@disneyinfo.com
Administrator
Have opinions on Disneyland attractions and dining locations?
I bet you do ;)

Please help us populate this new Disneyland section of the DIS by reviewing the locations you like and dislike. We have tons of great reviews for Walt Disney World, but now we need to get Disneyland up to speed.

Disneyland Attractions:
http://reviews.wdwinfo.com/index.php/cat/440

Disneyland Resorts:
http://reviews.wdwinfo.com/index.php/cat/445

Disneyland Dining:
http://reviews.wdwinfo.com/index.php/cat/411

Thanks for your help!

I am in the process of posting some reviews, Corey! I just did some for Disneyland - Carnation Cafe, Blue Ribbon Bakery, Begal BBQ and River Belle Terrace, and am in the process of doing one for Wine Country Trattoria in DCA. Then I will move on to Taste Pilots Grill in DCA and finally....the character meals (specifically Goofy's Kitchen and Storytellers Cafe). I don't have a lot of experience with Blue Bayou (not as much as other peple on the DIS), but I may do a review of my last visit there just to get something on there.

Everyone else should do some reviews too! They don't have to be long OR short. And we pretty much 'review' restaurants all the time on the DIS anyway in our various threads. Might as well put them in one central location for other people to see too!

After our trip in August I will gladly do some reviews as our last trip was in April 08 and I want to be up to date!!! I'll even get some pics to back up the words :)

Oooh, since I have nothing to do right now, I think I'll write some.

Yes, please, everyone add some reviews. I just spent a long time this morning writing up a bunch of them on a bunch of places just to get something on there so the review sections wouldn't be empty (I am helping out my fellow mods!), but the last time I looked, all it said was Sherry E, Sherry E, Sherry E...all the way down the line, so we need some other people on there to write reviews!! Not just me!

Just added a few reviews! Will add a couple more later!

Great reviews, Spacemermaid!:thumbsup2 I must be going crazy because I don't think I saw Plaza Inn listed anywhere on the counter service or table service restaurants! I must have skipped over it, as it has to be in there somewhere. But I swear I checked a couple of times and must have looked right past it. Ahhhh...so much fun when AGE starts to set in.:sad2:

Thanks :) I enjoyed reading your reviews, as well! What a great idea, to have a place on the boards to review the restaurants individually! I'm sure it will grow to be a very useful part of the boards.

No Plaza Inn? You remembered all the others, though! I could probably only remember the places I've eaten at in the past couple of years :laughing:

I didn't see plaza inn in there either.

i'm in the process of putting some reviews up in dining and then I will hit the other sections when possible.

I didn't see plaza inn in there either.

i'm in the process of putting some reviews up in dining and then I will hit the other sections when possible.

Well, that's a relief!:lmao: I thought for sure I was going crazy or senile (at an early age) and just somehow imagining Plaza Inn was not there!:rotfl: The only place I saw it was in the Character Meals section for Minnie and Friends, but it should be listed as a separate restaurant in the Counter Service category. Storytellers and PCH Grill are listed twice, as I recall - both as regular restaurants and as character meals.

Well I posted a few... I will try to think of more places to review and will come back to it. Everyone who has been to DL and eaten there that posts on these boards should go review a restaurant.

If you cant do that go review a hotel or attraction!

You don't have to do alot, just add in one or two.
:surfweb:

Bump!:goodvibes

We have gotten some great reviews posted so far, but we still need more. As Disneynerd420 said, if you don't want to review restaurants, then review the DLR hotels or the the rides/attractions at DL or DCA. It's fun - and it will be helpful to a lot of people who come to this website seeking knowledge on DLR.:) And it doesn't have to be a review of a trip taken this year - you can review from your experiences last year or just overall, in general - you don't have to be really brief if you don't want, and you don't have to be really lengthy - it's up to you to write what you want to write.

Thanks, everyone! Your reviews are great so far, but we need more!

Oh, and I've now added Plaza Inn (whoops), so Sherry - get back over there! ;)

Oh, and if you notice at the top of the reviews, they are giving away random prizes on the Podcast for DISers who submit reviews! :woohoo:

Ok, I must be completely blind but I don't see anywhere to write a review. :confused3 How do you put it in?

Ok, I must be completely blind but I don't see anywhere to write a review. :confused3 How do you put it in?

Did you click on the links in the first post in this thread? In Dining, you will see a breakdown of different DLR restaurant categories (Counter Service, Table Service, Resort, Character Meals, etc.). Click on one of those and then you will see a list of restaurants in that category. Click on the restaurant, or if there is already a review there (you will see if there are existing reviews to the right of each listing), click on that link and it will open to the existing reviews and the synopsis of the restaurant. You should see a tab somewhere on there that you can click to do a review.

Next to the name of what you are reviewing (here it's Carnation Cafe) is a link to Post a Review

review.gif

...Though I did notice that the first time I wrote some reviews, I had to actually log in again (using my same DISboard log-in info) in that Dining review section for some reason. Not sure why. So Budgie, if you don't see a tab to click for doing a review, look for a Log In tab and try logging in again over there and that may do the trick. I assume it works the same for Dining, Rides and Resorts/Hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter