Disneyland 6/26-6/27

antib

Earning My Ears
We got a 2 Day one park per day last weekend. Other people say it was too crowded but I did not feel the same. Wait times are great and it sure is not crowded like before. We got both passes for Webslingers and RotR. I woke up early and got my phone set up for countdown with seconds at 6:59:50 I started refreshing and got the pass that I want for the day. The Blueberry Orb at Terran treats was tasty but I was not a fan of the pineapple churro. For anyone who does not know, you can get a Monte Cristo sandwich for quick serve at Smokejumper's Grill in DCA. RotR was uhhhhhmazzing!!! It was my first as it opened a month after my last visit to the parks. So happy to be reunited with my all time favorite Raspberry Macaron from Jolly Holiday!!!

I overlapped with your first day; I was there 6/27-6/29. It was my first time on RotR too (we actually got to ride 3 times - yay!) and I was totally BLOWN AWAY. I had wondered if maybe it was overhyped...nope! It definitely was not!

I overlapped with your first day; I was there 6/27-6/29. It was my first time on RotR too (we actually got to ride 3 times - yay!) and I was totally BLOWN AWAY. I had wondered if maybe it was overhyped...nope! It definitely was not!
Uhhh youre lucky!!! I braced for a big drop like a Guardians of the Galaxy drop lol!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter