Disneyland 5k video

Judy from Boise

Watch out – might take away your
Here is a link to the video my DD took when we ran the DLR 5k this past Sept.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6602222956917701131&hl=en

Do not watch if you get motion sick....or have an aversion to brick pavers LOL! The video was literally shot on the run.....

71211088-120-010f.jpg

and is not of the best quality to say the least! However it does offer glimpses of both parks, the DL hotel facade, and the view of fireworks from our 10th floor room.

For anyone who hasn't been to DLR, let me provide some perspective....

The video begins in the parking lot adjecent to the Disneyland hotel, and the public parking garage.

Then we walk a service road and arrive at the esplanade betwen the two parks, and turn left into DL. We walk through DL then re-enter the esplanade and walk into Disney CA adventure park. We loop around the edge of DCA and finish in the Hollywood section. Remember this has taken us only 3.1 miles!
Next on the tape we stand in line to get some free autopia cars, the next shot is us having walked through DD and now facing the Sierra tower of the DLH. It shows our room on the 10th floor. The next shot has us in the room, watching fireworks in DL. just below us is the far edge of DD. In fact that voice you hear is the hostess of Rainforest Cafe announcing parties.

Much more compact than WDW!

Judy from Boise said:
Here is a link to the video my DD took when we ran the DLR 5k this past Sept.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?d...222956917701131

Do not watch if you get motion sick....or have an aversion to brick pavers LOL! The video was literally shot on the run.....

71211088-120-010f.jpg

and is not of the best quality to say the least! However it does offer glimpses of both parks, the DL hotel facade, and the view of fireworks from our 10th floor room.

It didn't work on my computer. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!